Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. TopTutorSG
    3. Posts
    T
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 30
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: How To Kill A Roach

      I put Baygon roach traps in a few rooms. If there still are roaches, I use the Baygon spray.

      posted in Recess Time
      T
      TopTutorSG
    • RE: Does it make sense to commit a 99-years lease private condo?

      We would buy freehold, but somehow the newer ones seem to come leasehold.

      posted in Recess Time
      T
      TopTutorSG
    • RE: From Normal stream to PhD course

      Getting a PhD is commendable, whether a student came from the Normal stream or IP. What I think is truly commendable is the child’s determination to pursue his or her dream, whether it’s a PhD, a new language or any other skill.

      posted in Recess Time
      T
      TopTutorSG
    • RE: Irresponsible & entitled Parent and the Public Library

      The sms’s are indeed very useful. Most of the time, I would record the due date in my calendar. But there have been times forgot. NLB provides many useful services, and the sms’s are one of them.

      posted in Recess Time
      T
      TopTutorSG
    • RE: What to give for a store opening?

      My wife and I would sometimes give a gift card from any of the leading department stores. This way, they can choose to buy something for the store or for themselves.

      posted in Recess Time
      T
      TopTutorSG
    • RE: Random Acts of Kindness - Time to feel GOOD

      A few days ago, I parked outside our home. There was a heavy thunderstorm and many small leaves fell on the car. When I was about to go out, I saw that one of my neighbours was picking the leaves off the car. So nice of him!

      posted in Recess Time
      T
      TopTutorSG
    • RE: Exam stress among the young: When grades define worth

      I told my kids from a young age that if they do not do well in exams, I am OK with them re-doing the year (if they failed many of their exams). Same with their PSLE. One of my daughters is studying law at a local university, and my son decided to accept an offer from a leading British university. They are very active in sports, and made many friends throughout their schooling years.

      posted in Recess Time
      T
      TopTutorSG
    • RE: Cross Border charges levied by Credit Card Companies

      I think all the bank cards charge the exchange fee. Most banks’ rates are quite reasonable, I think. Around money-changer rates

      posted in Recess Time
      T
      TopTutorSG
    • RE: Ladies shoes

      I found that even the better quality leather shoes (Bruno Magli and above) tend to disintegrate after maybe 3 years of storage, even after putting the dehumidifiers and replacing the dehumidifiers regularly.

      posted in Recess Time
      T
      TopTutorSG
    • RE: Mummies make great managers! :)

      Mummies are great at holding their families together. Woo-hoo, well done, Mummies! 🙂

      posted in Recess Time
      T
      TopTutorSG
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy