kiasustressmum\" post_id=\"1922936\" time=\"1564118557\" user_id=\"173071:I see
Hi TWU,
I did too. I submitted all portfolio, achievement certs, p4-p6 cuz iβm kiasustressmum lol
kiasustressmum\" post_id=\"1922936\" time=\"1564118557\" user_id=\"173071:I see
Hi TWU,
I did too. I submitted all portfolio, achievement certs, p4-p6 cuz iβm kiasustressmum lol
kiasustressmum\" post_id=\"1922899\" time=\"1564114185\" user_id=\"173071:Hi kiasustressmum,
NUSH asked for photocopies of report book from P4-P6 for those attending interview. You may be all in. did you submit portfolio n certs during round 2?
kiasustressmum\" post_id=\"1922542\" time=\"1564030961\" user_id=\"173071:Hi kiasustressmum and myrick88,myrick88\" post_id=\"1922874\" time=\"1564111793\" user_id=\"6175:[quote=myrick88 post_id=1922874 time=1564111793 user_id=6175]Haha..nice! Straight case of either accept or reject.
Not like us....need to go through the 3th round again.
yayoi\" post_id=\"1922348\" time=\"1563958011\" user_id=\"57130::congrats:
Email for 3 Aug camp is out! I just received it!!sent out at 2.53pm!
All the best to your DS too
kiasustressmum\" post_id=\"1922321\" time=\"1563953723\" user_id=\"173071::congrats:
I received email for 3rd Aug selection.
All the best to your DS too
call74\" post_id=\"1922308\" time=\"1563951834\" user_id=\"179399::congrats:
hi all,
just received confirmation for my boy on 3rd Aug selection camp at 11am to 130pm.
he is previously from the 27th june batch (afternoon session)
hope you guys receive good news as well.
All the best to your DS
ry_mummy\" post_id=\"1922288\" time=\"1563949331\" user_id=\"33677::congrats:
I just received the email from SST for the 3rd Aug selection camp. My son attended the entrance test on 27 June morning. Hope this info helps.
All the best to your DS
TWU\" post_id=\"1921518\" time=\"1563789268\" user_id=\"122553:Hi ry_mummy and Hibruh,Hi ry_mummy and Hibruh,nms1\" post_id=\"1921384\" time=\"1563768679\" user_id=\"13601:SST test results are out. Check your email.
nms1 had shared that the results were released during noon today.
As shared by MrsKiasu, other parents shared the details in SST thread too.
nms1\" post_id=\"1921384\" time=\"1563768679\" user_id=\"13601:Hi ry_mummy and Hibruh,
SST test results are out. Check your email.
onghohui1978\" post_id=\"1921009\" time=\"1563550277\" user_id=\"179350:Hi TWU,Hi onghohui1978,TWU\" post_id=\"1920994\" time=\"1563537861\" user_id=\"122553:[quote=onghohui1978 post_id=1920988 time=1563536144 user_id=179350]
1J2Ms I am in an exactly same situation as you. My DS is also a normal mainstream boy doing HMT and we applied for RI DSA as well as CHS and HCIhe applied via maths domain.
HCI sms the rejection as well as emailed the reject.
DS went for RI selection test and CHS selection interview so now is just waiting for next steps.
Thank you very much for the details.
Do you mind to share with us more e.g. is your DS a platinum/gold medalist for MO competition? (As shared earlier, HCI has stated and informed clearly that the school would prefer those with achievements/platinum/gold medalists in the various MO competitions).