i am using the galvanic facial spa , each pair of treatment serum cost less than $15.
The feeling after doing feels better than a 2 hour long facial session i did at a branded salon (jxxx xxp). You do it at your own free time and most importantly at the comfort of your home. I can give you a free trial if you are interested.
Posts
-
RE: wat skincare products r u using?
-
RE: how to slim down
anyway to back track to this topic again,.. it maybe true that commercial products that sold off the shelves proven effective ?? for losing weight, but how sustainable is it? are we really losing weight as in the excess fats in our body, are we building up body muscles? are we at the same time increasing out metabolism rate and antioxidant level?
On top of that, of the $$ that we pay for the other big brands of cosmetics etc, how much real ingredients are we getting? how much fillers are added into the products we get?
Though direct selling may seem that the distributors are getting payouts, but y not check out the ingredients and contents before deciding?
Isn't buying products off the shelves and counters contributing to the different levels, layers of merchants, distributors, manufacturers and even packaging and advertising?
if we can benefit from real good prodcuts, at the same time help others, why not?
correct me if i am wrongscang:
worried_mum08,
The question will be is the high price to reward the distributors of the product, or is it to really help those that needs the help?
To put it in another way, there are out there both direct selling products as well as other products that are clinically proven and effective in reducing (weight loss) and managing weight (weight management), but at a fraction of nuskin products.
In this case, the target is very much the consumer who needs it, but at the same time, rewarding the distributor who helps the consumer. And nuskin can't change their compensation system, simply because it is a legacy system. changing it will simply result in many existing distributors leaving the company.
so it is very much for consumers out there to figure out, what effectively is the target of those nuskin products? the consumers who really need it, or to incentivise the distributors of those product?
It is well known that as much as 50% or more of the amount paid goes to the people, esp. those higher up. so out of the $2k+ paid for the product, $1k+ goes to the distributor, which effectively means the product is way below $1k, since it needs to manufacture + R&D +company needs to earn + bulk shipping.
So it is not the direct selling model that is wrong, but the compensation system. Let the consumers out there be the judge if you would like to pay $1k to whoever recommends you the product. -
RE: Losing Weight via Slimming Centres
want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again…
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff… but … weight keep going up n up… Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin)… i found it too expensive and dare not take up…
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014… Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!
Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again)… I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can’t persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved… she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she’s like 60kg…
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here’s my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000
September 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 50
VFA (organ fat ) 8
Weight 64Kg
Antioxidant level 32000
There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive…
Anyone keen to find out more… Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme
To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car… I keep gaining weight and they don’t… was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am more confident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before. -
RE: how to slim down
To add on, the reason i post my testimonial is to share with like-minded people my journey of losing weight. I had been using the wrong method all these while , spent $$, weight keep going up. I certainly hope all the ladies and gentlemen here can lose weight in a healthy and cheap way.
I am very open in disclosing the price i paid for the product , hoping to share my experience, and will be willing to share and support if anyone wish to. -
RE: how to slim down
Hi scang, u are definitely not wrong in commenting that this is a business model thus the price that the product cost. But looking at it in another way, if products were sold under a direct selling method, people get paid (commission), isn’t it not much different from those commercial sales ones? If we look through our daily / household routines… how many products that we are using are also from direct selling method?
-
RE: how to slim down
hi all, just to answer Porky Pig’s question above. The set of Tr90 cost $2120, with 12 months interest free instalment.
-
RE: how to slim down
I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again…
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff… but … weight keep going up n up… Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin)… i found it too expensive and dare not take up…
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014… Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!
Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again)… I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can’t persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved… she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she’s like 60kg…
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here’s my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000
September 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 50
VFA (organ fat ) 8
Weight 64Kg
Antioxidant level 32000
There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive…
Anyone keen to find out more… Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme
To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car… I keep gaining weight and they dont’t… was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am moreconfident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before. -
RE: how to slim down
I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again…
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff… but … weight keep going up n up… Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin)… i found it too expensive and dare not take up…
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014… Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!
Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again)… I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can’t persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved… she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she’s like 60kg…
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here’s my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000
September 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 50
VFA (organ fat ) 8
Weight 64Kg
Antioxidant level 32000
There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive…
Anyone keen to find out more… Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme
To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car… I keep gaining weight and they dont’t… was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am moreconfident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before. -
RE: Any good Air Purifier to recommend?
Hi all, so sad the haze is back. Everyone please take good care of yourselves. I am currently using diffuser and essential oil from Young Living. NOT trying to solicit, but if anyone keen i have a brand new home diffuse to let go at below member;s price.
-
RE: Myanmar maids
I have my little story on my myanmar maid as well… In my house for 9 months, since october last year. Everyday pull a long face as if i owe her millions. Eat a lot, but always forgetting things, threw papers (suppose to be thrown away or send to recycling bins) into the laundry basket (full of cleaned and dried clothes). Asked her she say dunno, then next minute she say its my son… I was so angry cos my son was out with my hubby the whole morning.
Very often, din scrub toilet bowl and floor , just splash water, i asked her she scratched her head. My boy’s school pants was not brought home from school, she din discover until the next day… oh please, she washes them by hand…
And guess what, she wash the wok, only wash inside, outside only rinse with water… And that was only recently then she started…
Initially when she first arrive, she was also quiet but humble, although sometimes she can be forgetful but is forgiveable. However all the nonsense came after she finishes her loan. she can take 20minutes to sweep one bed room…
All the above are just part of the stories and patterns. More to share
haizzz… now comtemplating whether to send her back and get an Indonesia one, still find Indonesia slightly better.