Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Xzienlyiia
    3. Posts
    X
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 9
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Choosing and Evaluating Primary Schools

      I just realised the alumni I’m thinking of enrolling my daughter does not provide school bus this year. Last year they did but not this year… any parents know of any private school bus service that is recommendable? Sengkang to Yishun.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      X
      Xzienlyiia
    • RE: Choosing and Evaluating Primary Schools

      When can we go on waiting list if 2c fails?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      X
      Xzienlyiia
    • RE: Choosing and Evaluating Primary Schools

      Thank you everyone for the advice. My reason of picking NC is because very near and because of the Chinese standard which is why I thought of trying. I am not really a risk taker so was thinking of going for 2A2 at Chongfu. But looking at the distance, i am also going to think twice cause everyone has been telling me it’s very far.


      Right now our childcare is not anywhere near Sengkang too so everyday we will commute from Sengkang to the east for her preschool.

      So now everything is depending on luck if we are seeking for a transfer after the selection…

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      X
      Xzienlyiia
    • RE: Choosing and Evaluating Primary Schools

      Hello everyone!


      I have one dilemma that I have been thinking about it for the longest time but couldn’t decide on anything.

      My firstborn is in k1 now (born 2016) and second born is still a baby (born 2020). My husband is an alumni with Chongfu primary. I’m currently staying with my PIL at Sengkang which is less than 1km to Nan Chiau primary. Ideally I would wish that she can get in NCPS as it is just beside us.

      If I enrol my firstborn in Chongfu, she will be in 2A. If I enrol her in NCPS, it would depend by much on luck under 2C.

      If I give up 2A in CHongfu to go for 2C in NCPS, I can’t go back to Chongfu if I didn’t get a place in NCPS.

      Is there anybody who got lucky and get a seat through waiting list before the start of primary school?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      X
      Xzienlyiia
    • RE: Choosing and Evaluating Primary Schools

      Hello everyone!


      I have one dilemma that I have been thinking about it for the longest time but couldn’t decide on anything.

      My firstborn is in k1 now (born 2016) and second born is still a baby (born 2020). My husband is an alumni with Chongfu primary. I’m currently staying with my PIL at Sengkang which is less than 1km to Nan Chiau primary. Ideally I would wish that she can get in NCPS as it is just beside us.

      If I enrol my firstborn in Chongfu, she will be in 2A. If I enrol her in NCPS, it would depend by much on luck under 2C.

      If I give up 2A in CHongfu to go for 2C in NCPS, I can’t go back to Chongfu if I didn’t get a place in NCPS.

      Is there anybody who got lucky and get a seat through waiting list before the start of primary school?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      X
      Xzienlyiia
    • RE: All About Ballet

      chapmummy:
      Katherin22:

      Does anyone know here when is the right age to start ballet lesson?


      kids as young at 2.5 years can start. enrolled my kid into dance at that age.

      Which school did you start her with?

      posted in Music
      X
      Xzienlyiia
    • RE: All About Ballet

      Hi mommies


      Is this thread still active? I’m keen to find a ballet school for my girl who is currently 26 months. Was told that earliest will be next year jan to enrol her. Was thinking of dancepointe (Anchorvale cc), trudance (Sengkang cc) and ballet music and dance (Seletar Mall) as it’s nearer to home. Any recommendation which is better? TIA!

      posted in Music
      X
      Xzienlyiia
    • RE: All About Ballet

      Hi mommies


      Is this thread still active? I’m keen to find a ballet school for my girl who is currently 26 months. Was told that earliest will be next year jan to enrol her. Was thinking of dancepointe (Anchorvale cc), trudance (Sengkang cc) and ballet music and dance (Seletar Mall) as it’s nearer to home. Any recommendation which is better? TIA!

      posted in Music
      X
      Xzienlyiia
    • RE: Dancepointe - Discussion

      Hi mommies


      Is this thread still active? I’m keen to find a ballet school for my girl who is currently 26 months. Was told that earliest will be next year jan to enrol her. Was thinking of dancepointe (Anchorvale cc), trudance (Sengkang cc) and ballet music and dance (Seletar Mall) as it’s nearer to home. Any recommendation which is better? TIA!

      posted in Music
      X
      Xzienlyiia
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy