Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. YingYing
    3. Posts
    Y
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 3
    • Posts 48
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Club Eastenders (From Kallang to Pasir Ris)

      Hi I stay in the East .... not exactly new to this forum but rather inactive as i am always busy with the kids.... but now I would like to report at Club Newbies .. just to say Hi hahaha


      BTW anyone knows how can we sell our used items in this forum ?

      I do not seem to have access to it... how can i apply to have access so i can pass my items forward (at a fraction of original cost) ?

      Much appreciate your reply πŸ™‚

      posted in Clubs for parents in different parts of Singapore
      Y
      YingYing
    • RE: GEP Assessment Books

      Dear Parents

      I am looking for this book. I appreciate it very much if anyone who has one and is willing to give it away, kindly drop me a PM ... if it is unused, I am willing to pay for it too. Thank you.

      my email is [email protected]


      Sorry unable to post picture due to problem in kiasuforum... the book is:-

      Challenge Your Brain - Book 1
      Publisher: Shinglee
      Author: Loh Cheng Yee

      Thank you

      posted in GEP
      Y
      YingYing
    • RE: Scientific Calculators for P5

      Dear All


      Please enlighten. Which model is the latest ?

      Casio fx-96SG PLUS or Casio fx-95SG PLUS ?

      My simple mind tells me the former is latest but when i look at the approved list shared here in this forum... the Casio fx-96SG PLUS is \"valid\" til 2017 (although supposingly latest?) and the supposingly older version Casio fx-95 SG PLUS is valid til 2018 ? How come ? Is there a mistake in the approved list ? :? :scratchhead:

      Thanks in advance for prompt response. Thank you!

      posted in Primary 5
      Y
      YingYing
    • RE: All About Taekwondo

      Also selling.... 1 whole set of guards (1 pair shin guards; 1 pair arm guards and 1 BOY groin guard) . Very new. My boy stop TKD at Green beltso you can imagine how new the guards are. (Nonetheless, http://i62.tinypic.com/mmg7qs.jpg\"> No fussies please, thank you)


      Email: [email protected] to discuss. Thanks!

      posted in Sports
      Y
      YingYing
    • RE: All About Taekwondo

      BACKVIEW : (as can be seen, it is in very good condition)

      http://i59.tinypic.com/k184ec.jpg\">

      posted in Sports
      Y
      YingYing
    • RE: All About Taekwondo

      Hi All

      I am selling the below...

      Used but good condition (not for fussies though)

      IF keen kindly email [email protected] (as I seldom log in) to discuss.

      TKD Uniform (STF - approved Size 140)
      http://i57.tinypic.com/30coguw.jpg\">

      posted in Sports
      Y
      YingYing
    • RE: St Stephen's

      sanie:
      Top scorer is 284. So next year intake will be very competitive. Quite a number of them scored 25x.


      Top 3 classes are NIE. But \"I\" class is always 1st class.
      Hi Sanie
      Thanks for sharing the info. Do you know how many boys scored above 250?
      And how did the school fare in Chinese Language (regrettably a subject which they have been lagging behind national average for years 😞 ) Just wondering if the school is doing anything about it...

      Any insights? Thanks again.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      Y
      YingYing
    • RE: Bethesda Kindergarten

      hi tumbleweed

      do you mean u need the blue colour uniform ?

      I have 3 sets of maroon coloured uniforms for Bethesda Katong morning session (815am-1115am) - i don't think you need them, right ? PM me if you need the maroon coloured ones πŸ™‚

      posted in Kindergartens
      Y
      YingYing
    • RE: PASAR MALAM - where they are operating currently?

      Thanks cmm … will check that out!


      Thanks tuition czar … oh that geylang serai one is near impossible to go … can’t get parking …and super crowded (no wonder they need cisco officers & traffic police to direct traffic)

      posted in Recess Time
      Y
      YingYing
    • PASAR MALAM - where they are operating currently?

      Hi all,

      First of all, I hope I am not doing anything wrong by starting a thread on this topic
      (moderator pls free feel to remove this thread as you deemed fit).

      I need help here. I would like to get new \"tilams\" for my new domestic helper and i understand i can get decent ones for my new helper from the pasar malam (I currently have 2 which my current maid stacks up (more comfy) and sleeps on but she is leaving.. and the current ones have been used by her for 4 years!) So i am looking to get new ones.

      As we all know, pasar malams in Singapore practise \"shifting cultivation\" - they move all over the island & of late, I am seeing fewer & fewer pasar malams near where i stay (east). I used to see them regularly at Bedok & Marine Parade but they have not appeared for a while 😞

      Anyone happens to know where the pasar malam is currently at? Eg if you are currently living in Tampines and spots a pasar malam there, please shout and give precise location eg Tampines St 22 .. Thank you so much πŸ™‚

      posted in Recess Time
      Y
      YingYing
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy