Travel: Kelong
-
Hi all,
Kena arrowed to organise Kelong trip.
Has anyone here been to one and could you pls give your feedback ?
MTIA -
Hi,
Anybody has visited any kelong resorts near Singapore and care to recommend or share their experience here with me? -
sammifan:
Sorry for being negative, but I have not gotten over the kelong tragedy recently...Hi,
Anybody has visited any kelong resorts near Singapore and care to recommend or share their experience here with me? -
Hi JR,
Sorry to hear that.
Care to share what happened
-
Ivy Ang Siow Kia:
Nothing happened to me or my family, I was talking about the news of the boat capsizing near Mersing last year. Sorry for the misunderstanding.Hi JR,
Sorry to hear that.
Care to share what happened
-
The idea of a Kelong holiday is indeed interesting. Something refreshing for the family and a good getaway from the internet and phone. I suppose there will be no connection.
The only concern I have is the safety. I hope someone who have been there can share their experience here in this treadโฆ -
I stayed in one. Abit spooky for the kids. Not very suitabke if your kids are preschooolers.
-
Any kelong in spore for day visit for kids?
-
Ed1975:
Any kelong in spore for day visit for kids?
Hi,
You may want to drive up to Kukup. It's just less than 2 hours ride and can have seafood there. Then u can have a boat ride to Kelong. You just need 1 day for the Kukup trip.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login