Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Birth Control Methods

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Health
    183 Posts 32 Posters 59.1k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      Castle House
      last edited by

      Mum1113:
      celtricia:

      Energetic?! šŸ˜“ DH mayb.. but not me.. :skeptical:


      am sure your dh must be real energetic :evil: ...so the making is anytime possible :evil:
      šŸ˜‰

      waahahaahahahaha.... :faint: laugh till I nearly fainted... this thread sure.. getting R(A)... need to go to the 'diam diam' corner le..
      :rotflmao:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • C Offline
        Castle House
        last edited by

        cwc:
        SAHM_TAN:

        [quote=\"celtricia\"]
        šŸ˜‰ if no sex den wait DH :stompfeet: :mad: how?

        There are other ways :evil: Can't :censored: too much or else notti corner liao

        aiyoh, wait say you NO OBEDIENT how?[/quote] :rotflmao:[/quote]

        :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • M Offline
          MintyMin
          last edited by

          Castle House:
          cwc:

          [quote=\"SAHM_TAN\"]
          There are other ways :evil: Can't :censored: too much or else notti corner liao

          aiyoh, wait say you NO OBEDIENT how?

          :rotflmao:[/quote] :rotflmao: :rotflmao:[/quote]


          Morning Ladies!!

          Wow! All in 1 night!

          Wait kena put into the OWC :evil:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • F Offline
            Funx3
            last edited by

            tigger88:
            Mummies, if you intend to close factory permanently, what birth control methods are you using?


            My gynae told me that I can go for ligation after delivery. After I read about the possible side effects (heavy menses, depression, weight gain etc), I do not think I will go choose this procedure.
            Not True.
            Mine Does Not Go this Way.
            Life as per Normal.

            Got this Done on my 3rd Ceasarian for my #3.
            And that's More than a Dozen years Back.
            šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              tigger88
              last edited by

              Funx3:
              tigger88:

              Mummies, if you intend to close factory permanently, what birth control methods are you using?


              My gynae told me that I can go for ligation after delivery. After I read about the possible side effects (heavy menses, depression, weight gain etc), I do not think I will go choose this procedure.

              Not True.
              Mine Does Not Go this Way.
              Life as per Normal.

              Got this Done on my 3rd Ceasarian for my #3.
              And that's More than a Dozen years Back.
              šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰

              Good to know that you din experience any side effects. I will talk to my gynae again and see what he says.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M Offline
                MintyMin
                last edited by

                tigger88:
                Funx3:

                [quote=\"tigger88\"]Mummies, if you intend to close factory permanently, what birth control methods are you using?


                My gynae told me that I can go for ligation after delivery. After I read about the possible side effects (heavy menses, depression, weight gain etc), I do not think I will go choose this procedure.

                Not True.
                Mine Does Not Go this Way.
                Life as per Normal.

                Got this Done on my 3rd Ceasarian for my #3.
                And that's More than a Dozen years Back.
                šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰

                Good to know that you din experience any side effects. I will talk to my gynae again and see what he says.[/quote]I guess diff body have diff side effects.. or some NONE at all.. which is wat most of us would hope for..

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • B Offline
                  BeContented
                  last edited by

                  Funx3:
                  tigger88:

                  Mummies, if you intend to close factory permanently, what birth control methods are you using?


                  My gynae told me that I can go for ligation after delivery. After I read about the possible side effects (heavy menses, depression, weight gain etc), I do not think I will go choose this procedure.

                  Not True.
                  Mine Does Not Go this Way.
                  Life as per Normal.

                  Got this Done on my 3rd Ceasarian for my #3.
                  And that's More than a Dozen years Back.
                  šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰

                  Wah....you brave.....3rd CS. :salute:
                  2 CS and I declare close shop.....already 2 different 'slice', scared :nailbite: :scared:
                  I also dare not try ligation nor using control methods, can only go by counting dates.......hope dun be suay :sick:

                  Oops....me not supposed to be in this thread, just was curious & saw interesting stuff....so kapo kapo šŸ˜‰

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • T Offline
                    tigger88
                    last edited by

                    cwc:

                    Wah....you brave.....3rd CS. :salute:
                    2 CS and I declare close shop.....already 2 different 'slice', scared :nailbite: :scared:
                    I also dare not try ligation nor using control methods, can only go by counting dates.......hope dun be suay :sick:

                    Oops....me not supposed to be in this thread, just was curious & saw interesting stuff....so kapo kapo šŸ˜‰
                    cwc, how come you dare not try using birth control methods? Condom should be ok right? counting dates is also very risky.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • A Offline
                      Anna Ng
                      last edited by

                      I am mother of 3. My younger sister has twin girls and now expecting twin again but yet to know the sex yet.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        tigger88
                        last edited by

                        Anna Ng:
                        I am mother of 3. My younger sister has twin girls and now expecting twin again but yet to know the sex yet.

                        Welcome Anna!

                        Wow, your sis is expecting twins again? 4 kids, 2 pregnancies! :lol:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 18
                        • 19
                        • 2 / 19
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy