Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    mooncakes

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    364 Posts 74 Posters 302.3k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      Mychildren
      last edited by

      mommylow,


      I love pineapple tarts but not as good as though sell by the Malays. Can u don’t mind to share the recipe here?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • G Offline
        GLORYmum
        last edited by

        Tis year raffles snow skin truffle brandy filling is irresistible.

        I Dnt hv a sweet tooth but this one is simply yummy!!
        Not too sweet and taste like bitter chocolate.
        The skin melts in the mouth.
        Not oily like traditional lotus paste.
        I could gobble up the whole one piece and still wants more.
        Sigh. No wonder I couldn’t fit into my pompom costume…
        Yaks …

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • JenniferJ Offline
          Jennifer
          last edited by

          Good news for me- I dun like traditional n snowskin mooncakes anymore. Save money n waistline 😂

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • qmsQ Offline
            qms
            last edited by

            Jennifer:
            Good news for me- I dun like traditional n snowskin mooncakes anymore. Save money n waistline 😂

            You suddenly don't like? http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc419/kissja74/smiley/wink.gif\">

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • JenniferJ Offline
              Jennifer
              last edited by

              qms:
              Jennifer:

              Good news for me- I dun like traditional n snowskin mooncakes anymore. Save money n waistline 😂


              You suddenly don't like? http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc419/kissja74/smiley/wink.gif\">

              ya. They all taste the same - one lump of sweet paste.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • tankeeT Offline
                tankee
                last edited by

                Jennifer:
                qms:

                [quote=\"Jennifer\"]Good news for me- I dun like traditional n snowskin mooncakes anymore. Save money n waistline 😂


                You suddenly don't like? http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc419/kissja74/smiley/wink.gif\">

                ya. They all taste the same - one lump of sweet paste.[/quote]maybe you have not tasted the really good one :idea:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • I Offline
                  Imami
                  last edited by

                  I was like Jennifer too until two days ago. Thanks to the folks around me, I hv tasted so many brands of moon cakes and decided that they all taste the same. I guess I am not very picky. Until I tasted one two days ago… Wah piang, that one cannot make it. I only took a bit from a quarter. The rest went to the the dustbin… So yup, not all moon cakes taste the same. Some are better.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • JenniferJ Offline
                    Jennifer
                    last edited by

                    tankee:
                    maybe you have not tasted the really good one :idea:

                    I used to have a sweet tooth.

                    I now prefers dark choco to sweet stuff. Taste buds hv changed lor.

                    Even my x-favourite yam mooncake now taste so-so to me liao. Think the traditional orh-nee is more appealing than yam mooncakes.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • tankeeT Offline
                      tankee
                      last edited by

                      it’s coming again …


                      saw the first advertisement today

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • NebbermindN Offline
                        Nebbermind
                        last edited by

                        I saw them at Bt Merah 大中国 on Sunday!

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 33
                        • 34
                        • 35
                        • 36
                        • 37
                        • 36 / 37
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        6

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy