Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Order from Dangdang

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Chinese
    1.1k Posts 105 Posters 381.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M Offline
      micollh
      last edited by

      now siwu kuaidu offer? or all along like this?


      http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=20916154&ref=search-1-pub

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S Offline
        SAHM_TAN
        last edited by

        micollh:
        now siwu kuaidu offer? or all along like this?


        http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=20916154&ref=search-1-pub
        wow very worth leh, when I ordered last year did not see such package

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          SAHM_TAN
          last edited by

          SAHM Chew:
          SAHM_TAN, when it is auto updated, DD still reply your email when your orders was 4wks late?


          Cos now, my orders is 1 wk late, but DD is not replying any of my email. I am wondering, did they assume that since they saw it as 已送达, so they just ignore my email, assuming that i have already receive.
          SAHM_TAN:

          ya like what hquek said, it's auto update. I emailed to DD and they still provide information to help me track my orders when it was 4wks late.

          DD did not ignore my email. Now I even rec email from them asking me if I rec one of my orders becos I did not update them that I rec it liao.

          Maybe you re-send again. They have dtfferent customer service staff and I have observed that some are better than others. The standard not the same......

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S Offline
            SAHM_TAN
            last edited by

            SAHM_TAN:
            micollh:

            now siwu kuaidu offer? or all along like this?


            http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=20916154&ref=search-1-pub

            wow very worth leh, when I ordered last year did not see such package

            I checked. per title also reduced in price, if all 7 individual bks are available, it's cheaper than the set

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • S Offline
              SAHM Chew
              last edited by

              They finally reply me.

              您可以去您邮编所属的邮局查询您的包裹

              This is the 2nd time they ask me to check with Singpost. But the main problem is the parcel has not even reach SG. How to check with Singpost.

              I email Chinapost with the RR number, but Chinapost also never reply me.

              SAHM_TAN:
              SAHM Chew:

              SAHM_TAN, when it is auto updated, DD still reply your email when your orders was 4wks late?

              Cos now, my orders is 1 wk late, but DD is not replying any of my email. I am wondering, did they assume that since they saw it as 已送达, so they just ignore my email, assuming that i have already receive.
              [quote=\"SAHM_TAN\"]ya like what hquek said, it's auto update. I emailed to DD and they still provide information to help me track my orders when it was 4wks late.

              DD did not ignore my email. Now I even rec email from them asking me if I rec one of my orders becos I did not update them that I rec it liao.

              Maybe you re-send again. They have dtfferent customer service staff and I have observed that some are better than others. The standard not the same......[/quote]

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                SAHM_TAN
                last edited by

                I never email to China Post. Only to DD. The other time DD email that they will check with China Post if I still did not rec my package

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  micollh
                  last edited by

                  SAHM_TAN:
                  SAHM_TAN:

                  [quote=\"micollh\"]now siwu kuaidu offer? or all along like this?


                  http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=20916154&ref=search-1-pub

                  wow very worth leh, when I ordered last year did not see such package

                  I checked. per title also reduced in price, if all 7 individual bks are available, it's cheaper than the set[/quote]really ? so i can buy now hor.. i thk i buy the set ba.. scared later miss out any if order one by one..

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • M Offline
                    micollh
                    last edited by

                    need advise, how abt this

                    http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=21014454

                    this is \"quan cai ji\" is it the same as this?
                    http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=20916154&ref=search-1-pub

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S Offline
                      SAHM_TAN
                      last edited by

                      I am guessing the new edition has cosmetic changes. It states that it’s in full colour but the ones I have are in colour too. After book 2 there are no illustrations. Maybe the new edition has brighter colours or more illustration, I really don’t know.


                      If you want a "prettier" version, then go for it. Per book will need to pay a few extra dollars. From what I can read about the new edition, I’m guessing there’s no difference in content. But can’t be 100% sure since I do not have a copy of the new edition to flip through.

                      Now I see there’s also 四五快读 故事集 全彩图 升级版. It’s to be used after the kid finish the 7 books. I do not think it’s necessary since there are so many storybooks around. But there might be parents who like it.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • eskimoE Offline
                        eskimo
                        last edited by

                        tamarind:
                        eskimo:

                        Hi all,


                        Just to share my order which was processed on 2 march to leave from Beijing has arrived at my place today. Small order, one set of 15 books, 1 DVD and 1 loose book only. Not bad, 6 weeks wait. I was expecting to wait longer. 😄

                        Mine is also a small order, only 6 books. But the box is still torn :roll: though the contents are fine. I wonder how come the shipping process is so rough ?

                        The box was also crushed in my case. They didn't fill up the entire box with goods, so there's empty spaces inside. I suspect there's no TLC when it comes to handling the boxes by the shippers (And they probably have tons of orders to handle). And the way it was taped is also not very tight. Just count our blessings that the books inside are ok.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 67
                        • 68
                        • 69
                        • 70
                        • 71
                        • 114
                        • 115
                        • 69 / 115
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy