Comparing English Enrichment Programmes
-
Hi,
Anyone can advise which English enrichment classes are better as my daughter is entering primary one next year.
I am looking into British Council and I-creative. Which is better and any other recommendation?
Thanks. -
bee85:
Hi, I'm a new reader. May I know what is the full name for TAS? Sorry, cannot figure out.
Hi Bee85,
TAS is short form of the \" The Alternate Story\". -
Hi,
Anyone has the contact no. of TAS other than the no. found on the website? Tried calling that no. several times but no one answer.
Is this sch still around? -
mother777:
bee85:
Hi, I'm a new reader. May I know what is the full name for TAS? Sorry, cannot figure out.
Hi Bee85,
TAS is short form of the \" The Alternate Story\".
Opps! Mother 777, TAS is short form of \"The Alternative Story\" -
ping92:
I got an impression that p2/p3 is very rushed when my boy went for the trial
I think it's also becos they try to cover a lot during each lesson. I think most lessons don't end on time. i usually reach there 10-15min late to pickup, and sometimes they are even later. -
Hi,
Ive heard many good things about TAS too. It seems to be quite a good school to send children to. Think the teachers do not only have substance, but they also seem to be very dedicated. Something worth to consider! -
Hi mommsie,
Generally Iām also a supporter. But then, do take note of those negative comments and then arrive at your own conclusions.
-
Hi,
The school, TAS is still around. The fact is their response will be delay. I think if the call is not pick up, it will divert to their adminstrator phone and they will revert to you once they are available. -
Hi all who replied me,
Thanks, got it! Will check out more on TAS and also need to see if their schedules fit ours. Glad to share in this forum as Iām a mum to both pri & sec boys. Cheers! -
Hi purple05,
You can also try to call their Bukit Timah number. If you cannot get through, you could leave an sms. The Bukit Timah number is 90615592
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login