Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Fridge - Recommendation

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Domestic Help
    130 Posts 61 Posters 133.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • janet88J Offline
      janet88
      last edited by

      I am using a Samsung. Twin door. Used Electrolux but find that it's not big enough. This Samsung twin door has more space in terms in freezer side but fridge is insufficient 😢 The shelves are shallow.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • 3 Offline
        30plus
        last edited by

        I am using a Samsung because it is cheap. At the time when I bought, with similar specs, I can get it with 5 year warranty. Nowadays I do not expect electronics to work beyond warranty period.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • janet88J Offline
          janet88
          last edited by

          30plus:
          I am using a Samsung because it is cheap. At the time when I bought, with similar specs, I can get it with 5 year warranty. Nowadays I do not expect electronics to work beyond warranty period.

          I was deciding bet a Samsung and LG then...got Samsung bcos it has twin cooler as compared to other brands...price was also very attractive. Was attracted to the model with filtered water but didn't dare to get a fridge with too many features.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            cherrygal
            last edited by

            I am using a Samsung Twin door. No problems so far. I find it nice looking and practical.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • R Offline
              Red_Snow
              last edited by

              I think buying electronic gadget depends on our luck. For the same thing and brand, Sometimes it can be good n lasting, sometimes not so good šŸ™‚

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • janet88J Offline
                janet88
                last edited by

                Red_Snow:
                I think buying electronic gadget depends on our luck. For the same thing and brand, Sometimes it can be good n lasting, sometimes not so good šŸ™‚

                Very true...sometimes if sway sway kena a lousy unit, it's really unlucky.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • C Offline
                  carebear
                  last edited by

                  Have been using Daewoo fridge for the past 6 years.

                  No problem. Good storage capacity.
                  Only thing this fridge cannot keep ice cream cos will melt.
                  Very strange cos ice and meat can become frozen but ice cream will become soft after 1 day. But good so that we will eat less ice cream.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • corneyAmberC Offline
                    corneyAmber
                    last edited by

                    Thanks for all the good feedback.


                    So no one actually has a Hitachi fridge huh?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • B Offline
                      Brenda10
                      last edited by

                      ksi:
                      Thanks for all the good feedback.


                      So no one actually has a Hitachi fridge huh?

                      My one is Hitachi. Bought 3 years ago. 4 doors with water dispenser.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • corneyAmberC Offline
                        corneyAmber
                        last edited by

                        Brenda10:
                        ksi:

                        Thanks for all the good feedback.


                        So no one actually has a Hitachi fridge huh?


                        My one is Hitachi. Bought 3 years ago. 4 doors with water dispenser.

                        So you are one happy owner I assume?

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 12
                        • 13
                        • 2 / 13
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy