Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Club Breadmakers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbies & Clubs
    5.5k Posts 151 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B Offline
      BigDevil
      last edited by

      LKVM:
      Just couple of days back I think there was another lady trying to sell her bluesky machine on KSP for 25 dollars.. u wanna contact her?

      I saw it...but with so many of these machines going kaput (latest is Twins'), I'm not so sure about getting one that had been in storage....

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • T Offline
        Twins
        last edited by

        jtoh:
        Twins:



        Ok, so here's the output of my slightly dramatic attempt last night!!


        http://postimage.org/image/1bk37xz0k/
        http://postimage.org/image/1bkn2e4xw/

        It looks ok. Just a little deflated maybe because of the machine disaster. But important thing is it tastes good. πŸ™‚

        U think it looks deflated?? Hmm, maybe bcos it's a small loaf I chose, plus the top chao dar slice I discarded and I ate one slice by the time the loaf pic was taken, so it looks kinda short!! :lol:

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          twinklejoy
          last edited by

          Twins:


          Ok, so here's the output of my slightly dramatic attempt last night!!


          http://postimage.org/image/1bk37xz0k/
          http://postimage.org/image/1bkn2e4xw/
          looks good to me :celebrate: :celebrate:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • T Offline
            twinklejoy
            last edited by

            LKVM:
            schweppes:

            [quote=\"peterch\"]Maybe one day the KSP bread kakis would have a joint venture bakery shop πŸ˜„ Word spread so fast as this thread jump so high πŸ˜„


            It's bringing out all closet bakers.

            I think it's also a \"happy thread\". Somehow, my mood always gets lifted whenever I visit this thread. Thanks to all my bread kakis here :grphug: :love:

            Yes I agree thats right always make my day :celebrate:[/quote] :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T Offline
              twinklejoy
              last edited by

              jtoh:
              twinklejoy:

              can advise how to increase that cheesy taste in cheese bread? I tried to add a spoonful of cream cheese on top of the required cheddar cheese..result still the same to me...no cheesy taste ley. :?:


              Maybe try a sharper cheese? Parmesan's sharper than cheddar. And add more?

              oh yah.. u mentioned it before.
              ok, will buy parmesan cheese to try
              Gam xia! πŸ˜‰

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                twinklejoy
                last edited by

                LKVM:
                twinklejoy:

                S weight abt 5.5kg bah.. 😎


                Wow thats a lot :shock:

                ok lah.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
                takes turn to carry lor..bo bian :roll:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • corneyAmberC Offline
                  corneyAmber
                  last edited by

                  jtoh, I went back to one of the earlier pages and dug this up just for you.


                  http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=330948#330948

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • T Offline
                    Twins
                    last edited by

                    twinklejoy:
                    bought from courts, 188 bucks. saw Taka selling at 179 wor :stupid:

                    Wah, so Z brand at least $100 more. I think I chose the S brand cos it can make bigger loaves - need to feed 7 people in the house lah!
                    Hopefully, mine can repair and costs less than $100 πŸ™

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • corneyAmberC Offline
                      corneyAmber
                      last edited by

                      BigDevil:
                      LKVM:

                      Just couple of days back I think there was another lady trying to sell her bluesky machine on KSP for 25 dollars.. u wanna contact her?


                      I saw it...but with so many of these machines going kaput (latest is Twins'), I'm not so sure about getting one that had been in storage....

                      That was the real reason for my 'warning' after her post that day. πŸ˜‰

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • T Offline
                        Twins
                        last edited by

                        LKVM:
                        Twins:

                        Ok, so here's the output of my slightly dramatic attempt last night!!



                        http://postimage.org/image/1bk37xz0k/
                        http://postimage.org/image/1bkn2e4xw/

                        Looks so nice how did you manage to cut so thinly? :?

                        Carefully and slowly with my very old Ikea knife, at 145am this morning!!
                        😎

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 250
                        • 251
                        • 252
                        • 253
                        • 254
                        • 545
                        • 546
                        • 252 / 546
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy