Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    supplements for joint and knee

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Health
    8 Posts 5 Posters 6.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C Offline
      Chan
      last edited by

      Hi,

      Anyone can recommend supplements to maintain and improve joint function and knee?

      Recently I have knee problem (a bit of pain). Am not sure whether I should take glucosamine, cause it’s like taking long term pain killer. If I take the Glucosamine, what is the dosage? 500 / 750 / 1500???

      If I do not have the pain any more, what supplement I should take to prevent?

      Thanks

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • C Offline
        cherrygal
        last edited by

        Glucosamine is not a pain killer. I heard a pharmacist explain before that it helps the body produce something to improve the padding in the joints. It is harmless. I take it for a few weeks and stop once the pain improves. I take it again when I feel the joints stiffening. If your pain is excruciating, take the 1500 or ask the pharmacist.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • J Offline
          jollyme
          last edited by

          my mum & her friends recommended me the supplement from ALL LINK Medical & Health Products Pte Ltd (tel:6846 0337) for Bone & Joint Restoration (GAG & Collagen II).


          You can get this from OG Departmental store. It is manufactured in Singapore.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            Chan
            last edited by

            Thanks Brownbelt and Orangebelt.

            Surprisingly now I don’t feel the pain although I did not take any supplement yet. But I did quite a bit of swimming. Maybe that’s help. I dont know.

            Still I think it’s advisable to take supplement for improving or at least maintain the joint function and knee. I will try to call ALL Link. Thanks

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • J Offline
              jollyme
              last edited by

              hi Chan,

              u're most welcomed! Stay healthy! 😂

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • H Offline
                healthlike
                last edited by

                I heard about the fish oil may be could ease joint pain,you can try it,but I think do some exercises would be better.


                http://www.03br.com/Treatments/2011/About-Joint-Pain-s-Supplements-which-would-be-best.html

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • M Offline
                  Marylampsg
                  last edited by

                  Have you tried g3? A natural health juice that is proven by science. It is known for preventing arthritis and osteoarthritis and also helps to strengthen muscles and bones. If interested and want to know more, pm me. Cheers and stay healthy 

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • manorwayM Offline
                    manorway
                    last edited by

                    Such a coincidence to have a yvonnekuar and a nellacheah with both accounts created on same day to be singing praises of the SAME doctor in 2 separate posts, posted a few minutes apart.


                    Tsk tsk. At least make a bigger effort and hide it better like the others. So easy to spot!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ChiefKiasuC Offline
                      ChiefKiasu
                      last edited by

                      manorway\" post_id=\"2131050\" time=\"1710951408\" user_id=\"9303:

                      Such a coincidence to have a yvonnekuar and a nellacheah with both accounts created on same day to be singing praises of the SAME doctor in 2 separate posts, posted a few minutes apart.

                      Tsk tsk. At least make a bigger effort and hide it better like the others. So easy to spot!
                      I have removed the users. I wonder what this does to the doctor being advertised. Is it even legal in Singapore?

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      • 1 / 1
                      • First post
                        Last post



                      Online Users

                      Statistics

                      9

                      Online

                      211.2k

                      Users

                      34.5k

                      Topics

                      1.8m

                      Posts
                      Popular Topics
                      New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                      P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                      DSA Discussions and Strategies
                      PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                      How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                      SkillsFuture course recommendations

                        About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy