Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Palm View Primary

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    2.0k Posts 43 Posters 459.8k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J Offline
      Jojo1979
      last edited by

      [quote="bbyntbc"][quote="cyranocrash"]Dropped by the school for something earlier this morning and saw many anxious looking parents who came to register their kids.


      Wish you parents all the best and may you child get a place in the school.



      Hi Cyranocrash,

      Is there anyway to check the numbers who register yesterday via online? Or any place we can go check for daily updates?


      No idea. MOE website will only show the numbers after the registrations has closed. I do know of friends from other parts of Singapore who call up the school of choice to ask for indication of the number… not sure how true though.[/quote]

      Thanks Cyranocrash,

      Hubby just came out from the school. He mentioned that so far there are 101 registrations. 80 within 1km, 16 within 1-2km and 5 out of 2km. So will seats be given to those staying within 1km first or how does it work?[/quote]

      Hi, just to check, does the no. 101 include online submission?

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • T Offline
        tomyum
        last edited by

        Latest update frm moe web…registered 119…

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          Sam_Lee72
          last edited by

          Hii,

          Wushu at the moment is for P2 PAL program while inline skating is part of P1 PAL program and e-learning are for all levels during school holidays and PSLE marking days.


          Hi cyranocrash,
          Thankyou so much for guiding us for some queries regarding the school…
          I am planning to register my child in PVP this year and am really impressed that the school believes in overall development of a child rather than only in academics…
          just need to know that do they have wushu, skating and e-learning in p1??? wt are the other activities they offer in p1??? sorry missed its open house if anyone could help…do they use laptop or ipads in p1?

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • L Offline
            L0v3mm
            last edited by

            Hi all, I will be going to the school for P1 registration Tmr. I would like to check is the student care good? I heard that they will give priority to those low income family, So I wondering if I have to secure a plc at other alternative like Raffles student care. Need your advice, thank you in advance!

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • S Offline
              Sam_Lee72
              last edited by

              Hi,

              welcome to the Palmview community , yes it's better for you to secure a place in an alternate student care near your place as the school student care placing is limited and it's true that placing priority will be given to those in the lower income group. A small deposit is require in most student to ensure a placing so if you are able to to get into the school's student care the choice will be yours to see which is more convenient for you.

              L0v3mm:
              Hi all, I will be going to the school for P1 registration Tmr. I would like to check is the student care good? I heard that they will give priority to those low income family, So I wondering if I have to secure a plc at other alternative like Raffles student care. Need your advice, thank you in advance!

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • E Offline
                eastshore
                last edited by

                Should be undersubscribed after day 3.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • W Offline
                  wiselyn
                  last edited by

                  eastshore:
                  Should be undersubscribed after day 3.

                  Still to early to confirm anything for some people might register last min

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • L Offline
                    L0v3mm
                    last edited by

                    Ya, at first I also thinking to register on day 3 to see the numbers first. But after heard abt the good reviews from cousin and friends I wish to get in so second or third day not a matter alrdy.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • W Offline
                      wiselyn
                      last edited by

                      L0v3mm:
                      Ya, at first I also thinking to register on day 3 to see the numbers first. But after heard abt the good reviews from cousin and friends I wish to get in so second or third day not a matter alrdy.

                      Then do it quick so that you don't need to think or stress anymore 🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • E Offline
                        eastshore
                        last edited by

                        For P1 registration to all schools, I would advise not to register on last day.

                        Anything may happen, e.g incomplete documents…
                        At least you still have 1 or 2 more days to prepare the complete documents.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 107
                        • 108
                        • 109
                        • 110
                        • 111
                        • 199
                        • 200
                        • 109 / 200
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        EducareTutoringE
                        EducareTutoring

                        Statistics

                        14

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy