Restoring old things
-
My grandma gave my mum a hand-crank Singer sewing machine and now my mum is going to pass it to me.
I need to do some restoration work. Anyone, any lobang?
THANKS A HEAP! -
you an try contacting this place.
BAN SOON SEWING MACHINE
Blk 431 #01-328 Clementi Ave 3 Singapore 120431
Customer Service: (65) 6776 3253 (65) 6776 3253
Mobile : (65) 9663 1280 (65) 9663 1280
Fax No: (65) 6775 5013
Email Address: [email protected]
website: http://www.sewingneeds.com -
Blk 177 toa payoh central, there is a Singer shop. Hv seen the Uncle repair those antique Singer machines. Sry i dont hv contact. Shop is near tp mrt station.
-
kamom:
I offer to buy itMy grandma gave my mum a hand-crank Singer sewing machine and now my mum is going to pass it to me.
I need to do some restoration work. Anyone, any lobang?
THANKS A HEAP! -
Thanks everyone. I will try the Clementi shop since I stay pretty near there.
verykiasu2010:
Sorry not for sale. It is like an heirloom to me
I offer to buy itkamom:
My grandma gave my mum a hand-crank Singer sewing machine and now my mum is going to pass it to me.
I need to do some restoration work. Anyone, any lobang?
THANKS A HEAP!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login