[Bukit Timah] Primary Schools
-
when is RGPS going to ballot ? venue, day, what time ?
-
Gill:
slightly more than an hour ago.
what time was the call? -
35/35 now for MGS. I am the 36th.
Ballot on Fri 8am. More in pm.
Cheers! -
It seemed like it's very competitive for RGPS.
Wonder if 2C will be as bad... :scratchhead: -
genkiboy:
35/35 now for MGS. I am the 36th.
Ballot on Fri 8am. More in pm.
Cheers!
Are you staying within 1km? Going to register in the afternoon? -
almost noon time ⦠any fresh update from Henry Park ?
-
Yes, <1 KM. C u fri
-
genkiboy:
Since you're 36th you should register tomorrow.35/35 now for MGS. I am the 36th.
Ballot on Fri 8am. More in pm.
Cheers! -
Nyps update
29/28, ballot 9am fri -
Gill:
:evil:
Since you're 36th you should register tomorrow.genkiboy:
35/35 now for MGS. I am the 36th.
Ballot on Fri 8am. More in pm.
Cheers!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login