Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Egg tarts

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tuckshop
    231 Posts 25 Posters 66.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • I Offline
      Imami
      last edited by

      Yup! I am also surprised that egg tarts can be steamed! Thanks for sharing!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • JenniferJ Offline
        Jennifer
        last edited by

        Thank you for sharing.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          catang
          last edited by

          most welcome (=^o^=)


          i m trying to use chocolate n strawberry milk instead of plain milk to c how it taste. upload pix when done (=^o^=)

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            catang
            last edited by

            http://i48.tinypic.com/sbms7t.jpg\">


            i added more milk to make the filling thicker. it taste nicer

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Q Offline
              Quizzer
              last edited by

              I love the egg tarts at simon rd (in the same coffeeshop as the famous oyster omelette stall) they also sell very yummy beancurd and puffs.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • JenniferJ Offline
                Jennifer
                last edited by

                良辰美景蛋挞


                Is there a shop at Bt Merah Central with this name?

                I was on a bus, did not see clearly.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • JenniferJ Offline
                  Jennifer
                  last edited by

                  https://foursquare.com/v/%E8%89%AF%E8%BE%B0%E7%BE%8E%E9%BB%9E-leung-sang-hong-kong-pastries/4d2526f7b9796dcbf041a639


                  Got its name wrong.

                  The shop has relocated from Sago street to Jln Membina, now has another outlet at Bt Merah Central.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • P Offline
                    Porky Pig
                    last edited by

                    Aiyoh I love egg tarts and find them mouth watering delicious. But they are so far away. Any good ones in the east?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • J Offline
                      jetsetter
                      last edited by

                      Porky Pig:
                      Aiyoh I love egg tarts and find them mouth watering delicious. But they are so far away. Any good ones in the east?

                      madeline original egg tarts at tanjong katong, if u love portuguese egg tart 🙂

                      http://is.asia-city.com/restaurants/art ... taste-test


                      I dun really like egg tarts...but I will eat Macau's Lord Stow's portuguese egg tarts! Simply deletable! Better than Tai Cheong, Chris Patten's fav HK egg tarts.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • janet88J Offline
                        janet88
                        last edited by

                        Jennifer:
                        良辰美景蛋挞


                        Is there a shop at Bt Merah Central with this name?

                        I was on a bus, did not see clearly.
                        良辰美點 no longer at sago lane...I get the po lor pau too.
                        tong heng egg tart pastry is too hard.
                        I like crystal jade.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 20
                        • 21
                        • 22
                        • 23
                        • 24
                        • 24 / 24
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy