Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Catholic High (Primary)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
    1.9k Posts 150 Posters 683.8k Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Z Offline
      Zmummy1
      last edited by

      CMF:
      Zmummy1:

      Hi anyone has any idea where to sew the name tag on the PE T-shirt? Thanks!

      Name tag is sewn on right side of T-shirt, generally about same level as school badge (which is on left side).



      thanks CMF! !! greatly appreciate it!!!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • F Offline
        Flowermonaster
        last edited by

        cherrygal:
        I think I accidentally threw away my boy's new school tie...


        What will happen if my boy does not wear a tie on Monday? The school bookshop only opens at 9am.

        Will Gen Office have spare ties to lend?
        Cherrygal, you got pm.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C Offline
          Canvas
          last edited by

          Figaro:
          ksmummy:

          So meaning if have PE on Monday, no need to wear full uniform and tie for the whole year?


          Yes that is correct. If PE on Monday or CCA like sports or dance, don't have to wear uniform and tie.

          DS has PE on Mondays and he was told to wear PE attire for the coming Monday and then the teacher will inform them if they need to bring along shirt and tie for the Mondays after. I guess that different teachers do have different sets of rules.

          I forgot to pick up the name tags. Thanks also to some of you for clarifying the position of the name tag. DS is still getting used to the new environment and the metal buttons on his uniform πŸ˜‰ He said it's painful carrying his heavy haversack because of the buttons so I let him wear singlet underneath.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            Canvas
            last edited by

            cherrygal:
            I think I accidentally threw away my boy's new school tie...


            What will happen if my boy does not wear a tie on Monday? The school bookshop only opens at 9am.

            Will Gen Office have spare ties to lend?
            Cherrygal, Bibi & Baba at far east sc opens on weekends too. You can try going down. Or do you want to borrow my son's for Monday since he was told to wear PE attire? I know he carries it in his bag all the time!

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B Offline
              bigfoot
              last edited by

              Canvas:
              cherrygal:

              I think I accidentally threw away my boy's new school tie...


              What will happen if my boy does not wear a tie on Monday? The school bookshop only opens at 9am.

              Will Gen Office have spare ties to lend?

              Cherrygal, Bibi & Baba at far east sc opens on weekends too. You can try going down. Or do you want to borrow my son's for Monday since he was told to wear PE attire? I know he carries it in his bag all the time!

              I tried buying ties from Bibi & Baba before. They said that they don't sell school tie. We need to buy directly from bookshop.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • C Offline
                CMF
                last edited by

                Canvas:
                He said it's painful carrying his heavy haversack because of the buttons so I let him wear singlet underneath.

                Yes it's a common complain. Try telling your son to pull up the shirt's shoulder strap after he has put his haversack on his back, ie. after he pulls the strap the button should no longer be resting under the bag strap, and hence pressing on the shoulder. It should help alleviate the pain.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • C Offline
                  Canvas
                  last edited by

                  bigfoot:
                  Canvas:

                  [quote=\"cherrygal\"]I think I accidentally threw away my boy's new school tie...


                  What will happen if my boy does not wear a tie on Monday? The school bookshop only opens at 9am.

                  Will Gen Office have spare ties to lend?

                  Cherrygal, Bibi & Baba at far east sc opens on weekends too. You can try going down. Or do you want to borrow my son's for Monday since he was told to wear PE attire? I know he carries it in his bag all the time!

                  I tried buying ties from Bibi & Baba before. They said that they don't sell school tie. We need to buy directly from bookshop.[/quote]I was asked if I needed sch tie when I purchased DS' sch uniforms at Far East. If that is the case now, Cherrygal, do give them a call first just in case.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • C Offline
                    Canvas
                    last edited by

                    67327022 bibi & baba

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • C Offline
                      cherrygal
                      last edited by

                      Canvas:
                      cherrygal:

                      I think I accidentally threw away my boy's new school tie...


                      What will happen if my boy does not wear a tie on Monday? The school bookshop only opens at 9am.

                      Will Gen Office have spare ties to lend?

                      Cherrygal, Bibi & Baba at far east sc opens on weekends too. You can try going down. Or do you want to borrow my son's for Monday since he was told to wear PE attire? I know he carries it in his bag all the time!

                      Hi Canvas
                      I called Bibi and Baba warehouse this morning and they told me they don't sell school ties. Only the bookshop does.

                      Thanks for your kind offer to lend your son's tie, but while you were writing this post, I was already on my way to Bishan MRT to meet up with Flowermonaster who had graciously lent me her son's tie. πŸ™‚

                      This kiasuparents forum has proven to me that there are really kind souls out there. :hugs:

                      Thanks everyone!

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Z Offline
                        Zmummy1
                        last edited by

                        CMF:
                        Canvas:

                        He said it's painful carrying his heavy haversack because of the buttons so I let him wear singlet underneath.


                        Yes it's a common complain. Try telling your son to pull up the shirt's shoulder strap after he has put his haversack on his back, ie. after he pulls the strap the button should no longer be resting under the bag strap, and hence pressing on the shoulder. It should help alleviate the pain.


                        thanks so much for the great advice. my DS also have this complain. will try to do that tomorrow...

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 114
                        • 115
                        • 116
                        • 117
                        • 118
                        • 191
                        • 192
                        • 116 / 192
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        10

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy