Rosyth
-
Just4Fun,
The alternating is based on positioning in standard (that level), not class. Your class 1st, 2nd, 3rd may hold different rankings in the standard (eg. class 1st may be ranked 3rd in standard, 2nd may be ranked 7th in standard, based on average marks). There is no way you will know as Rosyth never announced class position other than top 3, and standard ranking.[/quote]
OK; it is a coincident then for my DS class to hy tops goes to I, then followed by A -
keekee:
Does anyone know what's the average mark to get I & A? I'm curious.
For my DS class; I is the region of 29x to 28x. But sure abt A, but shd be 28x to zxx.
Anyone knows what is the highest scorer for p2 & p3 tis yr ? -
JamesZ:
Total students allocated to I is 43. So A must hv 44 . Wow, big classes.In my boy's class, 3 to I and 5 to A.
The teacher said top 87 went to I and A. -
Just4Fun:
Most likely there are several students with same score, so school has to squeeze them in else parents make noise. Actually 40 per class is already very big. So can i say tt there will be only 9 p3 classes, down fm 13 in p2?
Total students allocated to I is 43. So A must hv 44 . Wow, big classes.JamesZ:
In my boy's class, 3 to I and 5 to A.
The teacher said top 87 went to I and A. -
Dd will be taking science fm next yr onwards. I have heard tt the science textbooks are inadequate for exams. Does rosyth require students to buy any particular sci guide books. I’m thinking of utilising the popular 20% discount voucher to get the books coz they are quite expensive. Thanks.
-
Hi all,
joining the \"club\" as my DD is going to Rosyth next year P1 - Youthful
-
crashburner:
WELCOME !!!!Hi all,
joining the \"club\" as my DD is going to Rosyth next year P1 - Youthful
U will enjoy the journey together with yr DD.
HV FUN ..... -
Yes, keekee is right. Integrity and Adventurous are the 2 top classes in Rosyth. The top 80 students are allocated to these 2 classes. So it’s just coincidental that the top 3 students of Just4Fun’s DS’s class go to Integrity.
My boy is top in class too. He’s in P3 Adventurous next year and the 3rd in class is in P3 Integrity. This confirms the class allocation method.
Btw, is anyone thinking of transferring their DS/DD out of Rosyth to a school with secondary affiliation? -
Fr Bay : My boy is top in class too. He's in P3 Adventurous next year and the 3rd in class is in P3 Integrity. This confirms the class allocation method.
Congratulations !!! You must be very proud of him . So he got the popular voucher reward fr school. Hv u thought of how to spend it , to make it memorable ? -
Thank you, Just4Fun. Congrats to you too.
Yes. I’m happy with his academic performace. I usually leave it to him to spend on whatever he likes. He bought some story books last year (he was top in class last year too). So it’s up to him to spend his $20 reward . . . books or games . . .
You may want to spend the vouchers on nett items since the vouchers are not entitled to the popular member discount. I use it on printer ink cartridge (nett item). Then just replace the reward with cash.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login