Chongfu Primary
-
Hi snow1976,
If Chongfu has after school care, will u consider?
I dont see they mentioning bath and nap… That’s why I worried abt my girl being too tired. She will then reach home ard 7. Worse than my working hours… -
Hi Mandysaurus,
It will be great if Chongfu has its own in-house student care but too bad. Maybe we can write in and propose
I have been asking around, is a standard for kids to have shower, lunch and nap after class. Activities only begin ard 3+pm. Don't worry..
Your kid in P1 next year too? -
Hi snow1976,
My dd is in p1 this year. Chongfu will start single session in sep. -
Will Chong Fu primary school shift in these 2 years ?
As i am planing to enrol my child which is born in 2010 to chongfu -
Hi all
Now that it’s official that the single session will start in Term 4, did anyone suggest that they start at a later time. Say 8am. I would like to hear your views on this. Thanks -
Yes I would have preferred the 8am timing
-
Hi Hi! me is new here. My girl is in P1 next year.I prefer 8am too. I also hope that Chongfu set up a student care cos I am looking for one too. Any recommendation?
I am in dilemna should i place my girl in Yishun BASC or near our house (i stayed in sengkang). -
Hi Baobei06,
My daughter will be in P1 next year too. Maybe they will be in the same class!
Hi Petals73,
Are you a staff from Chongfu School? Yes, I hope the school will start at a later timing. It will be great at 8am! -
Hi Ponylily,
yap! I hope so
are u going to the orientation on 25Aug? -
If school starts at 8am, kids might be dismissed at 2pm. Good? It will be terrible for kids cos they will be hungry for lunch. Ok, then u add in lunch hour, then dismiss at 230pm. Personally, I dont like that. But there is no time that makes everyone happy. Will just have to adjust to it when it comes.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login