Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    DSA 2011

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Selection
    9.2k Posts 317 Posters 1.7m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • V Offline
      vlim
      last edited by

      Herbie:
      Hi All,

      Next year will be my turn to be busy with this DSA thingy..
      All the 老$辈, please help me ok.

      😉
      No problem herbie .. I believe your dd should have no problem in getting a DSA to her dream school too :rahrah:

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • J Offline
        jtoh
        last edited by

        Herbie:
        Hi jtoh,


        Thanks! Hehee.. she does have a few paper qualifications..
        i really hope her DSA application will be an easy one so i got less white hair..
        Next year is dragon baby's year so I think the competition is tough

        I wish sch can allow P5kid to apply for DSA and I can be very relax when she is in P6... :please:
        She's applying under GEP and the number should be about the same every year, so no worries. 🙂 Has she decided on her dream school yet?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • V Offline
          vlim
          last edited by

          Herbie:
          Hi jtoh,


          Thanks! Hehee.. she does have a few paper qualifications..
          i really hope her DSA application will be an easy one so i got less white hair..
          Next year is dragon baby's year so I think the competition is tough

          I wish sch can allow P5kid to apply for DSA and I can be very relax when she is in P6... :please:
          I have feel tt DSA for girls to top girls schools are easier then boys.. Maybe is due to bigger ratio of boy geppers then girls .. :roll:

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • H Offline
            Herbie
            last edited by

            Nope! She hasn’t decided on her dream school although we have gone attended several open house liao… I think her view is, it is too early to think abt it now…

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • V Offline
              vlim
              last edited by

              Herbie:
              Nope! She hasn't decided on her dream school although we have gone attended several open house liao.. I think her view is, it is too early to think abt it now..

              Well she can start thinking ab after her sa2. 😉

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • F Offline
                Funx3
                last edited by

                Publica:

                Yes, DS received CO from SST today via snail mail. All the best to you!
                :congrats: Publica!
                1st Good News from SST!
                :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • I Offline
                  iFirefly
                  last edited by

                  Funx3:
                  Publica:


                  Yes, DS received CO from SST today via snail mail. All the best to you!

                  :congrats: Publica!
                  1st Good News from SST!
                  :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:

                  :congrats: publica !!!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • L Offline
                    LangMum
                    last edited by

                    DHS results out in the mail box today.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Y Offline
                      yukilei
                      last edited by

                      vlim:
                      Herbie:

                      Hi jtoh,


                      Thanks! Hehee.. she does have a few paper qualifications..
                      i really hope her DSA application will be an easy one so i got less white hair..
                      Next year is dragon baby's year so I think the competition is tough

                      I wish sch can allow P5kid to apply for DSA and I can be very relax when she is in P6... :please:

                      I have feel tt DSA for girls to top girls schools are easier then boys.. Maybe is due to bigger ratio of boy geppers then girls .. :roll:

                      Feeling the same as you, vlim. There're more boys than girls in the GEP cohort.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • V Offline
                        vlim
                        last edited by

                        LangMum:
                        DHS results out in the mail box today.

                        so what is the outcome :nailbite:

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 918
                        • 919
                        • 2 / 919
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        1

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy