Soup, glorious soup...
-
Hi Augmum, from your posts, I believe you must be very good at cooking.
-
sall:
Hi Augmum, from your posts, I believe you must be very good at cooking.
hi sall,
thanks for yr compliments :oops: :oops:
i am still learning.
when i dine out, if there's a chance to interact with the chefs,( esp dishes which i found them good)
i'll take the opportunity to ask them this and that......
sometimes, when they are kind, i do get an answer from them......hehe
-
i find cooking soup daily with chicken/pork bones/ribs may cause us drinking in the oil from these meat… besides pear soup/corn soup with carrots/onions… any other vegetable soups that u can share without the meat pieces ? thanks.
-
You can try burdock, radish, mushroom.
-
jce:
You can try burdock, radish, mushroom.
radish still cook with pork soup bones/chicken pieces. else, radish with tomatoes?
mushrooms how u boil it? can share? -
I mix burdoch, radish and fresh mushroom, all throw in and boil. Mushroom normally goes in last, depending on how soft you want it and what type you are using. No meat used in this soup. Sometimes I add carrots.
-
jce:
I mix burdoch, radish and fresh mushroom, all throw in and boil. Mushroom normally goes in last, depending on how soft you want it and what type you are using. No meat used in this soup. Sometimes I add carrots.
Hi, what type of fresh mushroom u use here? thanks. -
I normally use shitake and golden mushroom, sometimes abalone mushroom in place of shitake
-
jce:
I normally use shitake and golden mushroom, sometimes abalone mushroom in place of shitake
Thanks for sharing. -
hihi, just to share my Monday to Friday soup menu for my kids.
Monday\tPork ribs\tBlack beans\t2 slices ginger\t15 red dates\t\t\t
\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
Tuesday\tLean pork\tGreen radish\tCarrot\t19g sweet almonds/ sweet apricot seeds or kernels (南杏)\t\t3 candied dates (蜜枣)\t
\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
Wednesday\t"200g pork loin
"\t150g borlotti/ cranberry beans\t2 large candied dates (蜜枣)\t\t\t\t
\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
Thursday\t300g pork ribs (or pork loin)\tBeetroot\tCarrot\tCelery\tOnion\t2 tomatoes\t
\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
Friday\tChicken\t2 corn-on-the-cob sweetcorns\tCarrot\tWhite onion\t2 slices ginger\t15 red dates
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login