Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Lower Secondary Science

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Secondary Schools - Academic Support
    488 Posts 223 Posters 313.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      skyjuice
      last edited by

      Hi! Does anyone have any good Sec 1 Science tutor to recommend? DS desperately needs one. It’s difficult to find him a class as DS’s school has a modular approach. He’s done with Chemistry and Bio, so mainly doing Physics this semester. But he’ll need to revise the other 2 modules for SA2. Would appreciate any help anyone can render. Thanks in advance! Btw, we live in Bt Merah area.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • C Offline
        call a spade a spade
        last edited by

        Hi Skyjuice


        Are you still looking for a Science tutor? I know of someone who is highly recommended by his students and their parents but, he only teaches Chemistry and Biology. He can offer home tuition or conduct small group tuition from a centre at Coronation plaza. I can pm you his contact if you’re interested.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • S Offline
          skyjuice
          last edited by

          call a spade a spade:
          Hi Skyjuice


          Are you still looking for a Science tutor? I know of someone who is highly recommended by his students and their parents but, he only teaches Chemistry and Biology. He can offer home tuition or conduct small group tuition from a centre at Coronation plaza. I can pm you his contact if you're interested.
          Hi! Thanks for responding. Yes, I could use the contact as the tutor I have now is not that great. Could use a new one for next year. Please pm me. Thanks again.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • C Offline
            call a spade a spade
            last edited by

            Done. 😃

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • P Offline
              Powermum
              last edited by

              hi,

              does anyone know of any life science assessment book(s) available… son almost flop…thanks a million??

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • S Offline
                skyjuice
                last edited by

                call a spade a spade:
                Done. 😃

                Finally got down to taking it down. Thanks!

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Y Offline
                  yeeling
                  last edited by

                  call a spade a spade:
                  Hi Skyjuice


                  Are you still looking for a Science tutor? I know of someone who is highly recommended by his students and their parents but, he only teaches Chemistry and Biology. He can offer home tuition or conduct small group tuition from a centre at Coronation plaza. I can pm you his contact if you're interested.
                  Hi can pm me his contact?

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • N Offline
                    nono81
                    last edited by

                    Hi Parents,

                    My friend and I (both female in late 20s) provide the tuition three sciences separately, is like offering one-stop tuition service for secondary science to meet the demands of modular science. I tutor chem and bio while my friend is tutoring physics. We are very experienced. If you are interested, do pm me. Thanks.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • I Offline
                      icecubism
                      last edited by

                      Sorry if someone had asked this question but, how do you purchase these books from that website, Smashing Exams?

                      What is the name of the guide book and is there a store where i can purchase it from?
                      Thank you.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • G Offline
                        godiva
                        last edited by

                        skyjuice:
                        call a spade a spade:

                        Hi Skyjuice


                        Are you still looking for a Science tutor? I know of someone who is highly recommended by his students and their parents but, he only teaches Chemistry and Biology. He can offer home tuition or conduct small group tuition from a centre at Coronation plaza. I can pm you his contact if you're interested.

                        Hi! Thanks for responding. Yes, I could use the contact as the tutor I have now is not that great. Could use a new one for next year. Please pm me. Thanks again.

                        Hi I am looking for Science tutor for my son. Can pm me the contact? Thanks.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • 6
                        • 7
                        • 48
                        • 49
                        • 5 / 49
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy