BeContented:buds:Heyya alex.yong, thanks for sharing. Hope more members can come in to verify and clarify too before i make my purchase within the next few days.
I recall some members have a star accompanying their HappyCall logo on the top of pan. Some pans come with loop/hole for hang-dry after wash/wipe and some came without. As for food being poisonous, hmmm... anything not right with the inside (the coating of the pan) to suggest so? Did you manage to get an exchange from your seller?
Hi Alex,
Yah, thanks for sharing. Think I will hold my purchase for a while first.....
I happened to be watching the TV this morning and saw ads for HCP - lelej.com
All thanks to the pics on your blog, I started noticing the 'features' you have highlighted and indeed, what you have seem different.
Have you managed to get in touch with the seller? Any resolution? FYI, I was at another thread and saw the seller (joe) as 'sgdevil' selling HCP.
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26283
Perhaps moderator/chiefkiasu wanna take a look & see if any action is required?
Glad I can be of help.
I asked if the pans are authentic.
Seller said supplier said they are.
I asked \"yes or no?\"
Seller said supplier said they are.
I asked again \"yes or no?\"
Seller said supplier said they are, and flown from Korea.
I didn't get any affirmative answer from seller.
Seller say how can one be sure cousin's pan is real?
Seller suggested take their pan to go do more comparisons.
I asked for refund.
They refused.
They say will ask supplier about this matter and get back to me.
Let's see how it goes.
Keep a lookout for updates on
http://fakehappycall.wordpress.com