Hi, my youngest son now in P5 and I am staying in Hougang. How is the tuition in SmartLab? Any idea any branch in Hougang?
Posts
-
RE: [Marine Parade] Tutors/Tuition Centre/Enrichment
-
RE: [Bishan] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment
Hi, what is the level for the exam preparation program by SmartLab in Bishan? My kids are in S4 & S2.
-
RE: Comparing Enrichment Programme versus Private Tutor
Hi mabelboey, I agree with you because my 1st n 2nd kids went for group tuitions before and results were better as compared to private tuition now. Since one in S4 n the other is S2 so perhaps will be good to switch back to group tuitions
-
RE: 2016 PSLE Discussions (Born in 2004)
I have checked the list of the revisions topics are meant to refresh what they have learnt which I feel will benefit my kid and the head start classes are good for my kid to learnt before he goes to S2 next year, well after this holiday programs, can continue with their tutorial classes with Smartlab
-
RE: 2016 PSLE Discussions (Born in 2004)
Hi, anyone enroll their kids with SmartLab before? Heard they are now introducing their year end holiday programs with revision classes, enrichments classes, labs and also head start classes. Should be a good opportunity to enroll my kids so they can learn something during the 2 months school holidays if not this long break will make them forget what they learnt before and it’s always good to start early. Lol good to be kiasu abit.
-
RE: Lower Secondary Mathematics
Hi, anyone enroll their kids with SmartLab before? Heard they are now introducing their year end holiday programs with revision classes, enrichments classes, labs and also head start classes. Should be a good opportunity to enroll my kids so they can learn something during the 2 months school holidays if not this long break will make them forget what they learnt before and it’s always good to start early. Lol good to be kiasu abit.
-
RE: Lower Secondary Science
Hi, anyone enroll their kids with SmartLab before? Heard they are now introducing their year end holiday programs with revision classes, enrichments classes, labs and also head start classes. Should be a good opportunity to enroll my kids so they can learn something during the 2 months school holidays if not this long break will make them forget what they learnt before and it’s always good to start early. Lol good to be kiasu abit.
-
RE: Lower Secondary Science
Wah, your child already gotten A, so good already! I just hope that my children can get a minimum A2 I am happy liao.
From what I see from their website, I am interested in their TOP result programme, either an A1 or an A2. Now, my children are only in the lower C range. Hope to push them up. Tried many tuition centres but still same -_-
Nowadays, children not easy also, so many school activities, always stay back for CCA till 6pm+ almost daily. Their academic results not very good. -
RE: Lower Secondary Science
Ya, similar to that… But I think theirs are for all levels, even for school exam (not psle, o level etc), they also guarantee the results else full refund too. I think they should be that good to dare to guarantee this. Am checking out more details with them.
-
RE: Lower Secondary Science
Hi, Not sure if anyone heard about SmartLab education centre (http://www.smartlab.com.sg)? I am impressed by the large number of students who improved with their tuition program. Wow! Saw that they give full refund if our children do not achieve the desired grade in their final year exam.