Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. channie
    3. Posts
    C
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 28
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: How much time you spent with your child

      Truth be told, I am more worried about ‘how much time do you divide to spend a fair time with each child’. Juggling 3 children, business, time for each kid, time for husband has been taking a toll on me lately 😕

      posted in Working With Your Child
      C
      channie
    • RE: Online shopping

      During most of my online shopping experience, I always depend/engage on/with Singaporean bloggers!

      posted in Technology & Gadgets
      C
      channie
    • RE: Are you ready for 7 million people on tiny Singapore?

      Aiyo, so much regret that I wasnt there at Hong Lim park!! 😞 Such an admiring turnout! Nearly cried when I watched the video where they sang Majulah Singapore, like you can feel their pride! More pride than during National Day!!

      posted in Recess Time
      C
      channie
    • RE: Club KSP Photography

      Is it better to teach them through DSLR of just a simple small digital camera (Sony etc) ??

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      C
      channie
    • RE: Club 3 or more Kids

      Hey there, am a mum with 3 kids, 11yr old, 9yr old, 2 going on 3 yr old! Somehow reading through this thread makes me want another one but at the same time, it doesn’t make me want to have another one! hahahah!

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      C
      channie
    • RE: Hello! I'm new here and love it

      Hi there! I'm new too here (like 2 hours new!) hahaha! Nice to meet you! And I loovveee this site too! 😄

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      C
      channie
    • HELLLOOO! A new mummy member testing her technology skills!

      Hey there new friends! This is Michelle here! It's my first time participating in an online forum! Hoping to share and learn new experiences here! Cheers! :imcool: :heresmyfish:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      C
      channie
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy