preggie:Thank for sharing. I will let my dd record those books he had read.My daughter has done abt 6 to 7 books... but these are not books given by the teacher...blue-march:My dd's friend in 2H did about 6 or 7, Preggie, what about your dd?
Hmm...teacher's schedule? the FT too busy discipling the class that eats into lesson time?![]()
C
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Radin Mas Primary
-
RE: Radin Mas Primary
blue-march:
Can we borrow books for National library and record down in the booklist after kid finish reading them? My ds read it in a day and the book was kept in the bag for almost two weeks before he can has a new one.My dd's friend in 2H did about 6 or 7, Preggie, what about your dd?
Hmm...teacher's schedule? the FT too busy discipling the class that eats into lesson time?

-
RE: In-law problems?
Mum Lim:
things like which tuition teacher, which tuition centre shld the kids go to. comments like the teacher i choose is not good. Those ballet, art and craft classes are useless things. Even primary school they also wan a say in it.
Stood firm on your decision when made. Don have to listen to them. Just like my case,i insisted to send my kid for phonic class and they kept said i stress the kid. I don care and went ahead for it. Today my kid did well in school and i felt happy that i did not listen to them else i will regret for the rest of my life. I made my own call as i know what is good for them. -
RE: Radin Mas Primary
blue-march:
My boy completed all for term 1, which is 7. As for term 2...yet to start as no book was given to him.Hi all,
Just to check how many Reading Log has your child complete for Term 1?
My dd only has 2 and she is doing the 3rd one for Term 2 today.
:? -
RE: Advice - Divorce or Not to Divorce
pink_daisy:
Live the life you want.....hi & tx to all who had replied me or had adviced me against divorce.
hub & i already had many issues and though we had talked about it, there are still some heartknots & heartthorns inside us. perhaps there is such thing as personality incompartibility? issues including his mother & sisters too so...is kinda knotty..afterall, u cant really expect him to always have to make a choice between own mum & wife??
as one has said, life is short & we do not know wat's going to happen so is the same for a relationship. i know hub & i are holding on becoz of the kids. we hardly talk about other things except kids. nothing to talk about, i guess.
but as the kids grow up, they need lesser & lesser of us to be around them. they will have their own friends, own programs etc..do we wait till they are old enough to earn their own keeps while we are old enough to semi-retired to know wat's love?
my kids & i have talked about divorce & they sorta know wat to expect. is a big step to take but i have already wasted 10yrs of my life on this man, do i have to continue with it?
im sure every woman or even everyone would like to have someone to love & dote on u..someone to share almost everything with..someone whom u know will walk with u till old age..im not encouraging divorce but is just that sometimes a divorce really will benefit all parties becoz everybody deserves to be happy..
just sharing... -
RE: I Can Read - Discussion
joajoa:
Thank all ... I ask the teacher n she say in order to promote will be that my boy know the sounds . Which she say is not so soon yet . She say my boy don't know the sounds of the letter . Today I brought my boy to another phonic sch for assesment n the teacher test him n he know the sounds of the word n teacher told me he can straight away join the blending of words class ... So who shall I believe ... Going to cry !! Stress
Relax....Take time to see the result of phonic class.
My boy started at the age of 4 and he refused to open his mouth at the begin stage.His teacher feedbacked to me that the progress for him compared to other kids may be slow. I did not give up and waited for 3 months which he finally open his mouth to read. From there, he moved up very fast and completed the whole course of phonic before P1. He can read on his own without my help and especially big word by himself.Beside reading, he had no problem in his spelling too.
I do encourage you not to give up...Give some time to your teacher and kid. Phonic really help your kid alot when he starts Primary school especially in reading and spelling. -
RE: I Can Read - Discussion
joajoa:
Thank all ... I ask the teacher n she say in order to promote will be that my boy know the sounds . Which she say is not so soon yet . She say my boy don't know the sounds of the letter . Today I brought my boy to another phonic sch for assesment n the teacher test him n he know the sounds of the word n teacher told me he can straight away join the blending of words class ... So who shall I believe ... Going to cry !! Stress
Relax....Take time to see the result of phonic class.
My boy started at the age of 4 and he refused to open his mouth at the begin stage.His teacher feedbacked to me that the progress for him compared to other kids may be slow. I did not give up and waited for 3 months which he finally open his mouth to read. From there, he moved up very fast and completed the whole course of phonic before P1. He can read on his own without my help and especially big word by himself.Beside reading, he had no problem in his spelling too.
I do encourage you not to give up...Give some time to your teacher and kid. Phonic really help your kid alot when he starts Primary school especially in reading and spelling. -
RE: Radin Mas Primary
blue-march:
:cheeky: ...chubby08:
So many words which explain why she does not like it. I must respect nowadays kids at this young age, already learn so many words. I don have such a tough chinese words to learn when i was in P2.
Yes, you can say this again...but our kids are definitely much smarter than us when we were at their age! Haha.. -
RE: Radin Mas Primary
blue-march:
Thanks for sharing, I've got my girl's list already. Aiyo she din't passed to me last week :scratchhead: ...maybe trying to :siam: as she really doesn't like to learn tingxie

So many words which explain why she does not like it. I must respect nowadays kids at this young age, already learn so many words. I don have such a tough chinese words to learn when i was in P2. -
RE: Radin Mas Primary
qms:
:imsorry: make a mistake... MT teacher for 2A is indeed sun lao shi..Are you sure Zhang Lao Shi teaches your boy? :scratchhead: Zhang Lao Shi is a HE, not a SHE, by the way.
As far as I know, Zhang Lao Shi teaches only 2E and 2G.
I thought 2A's Mother Tongue teacher is Sun Lao Shi? :scratchhead:
I kept thinking is the same person... Thank for sharing this inform to us.