Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. dilemma
    3. Posts
    D
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 14
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: what should P1 student bring for their 1st day of school

      Parents of Pri 1 children next year…Do you think there’s a need to send them to tuition classes? Any good ones near Clementi? My hubby said I’m too kiasu?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      D
      dilemma
    • RE: what should P1 student bring for their 1st day of school

      Hi Chief kiasu


      You mean we are allowed to stand outside the classroom and wait for the child?

      According to the school, we are not even allowed to get close to the child during their recess time, can only watch them from far as the school has a buddy system whereby upper primary school children assist your child in buying food.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      D
      dilemma
    • RE: 2008 P1 Registration Exercise for 2009 In-Take

      Hi Red_ryder


      Maybe you will have better chance next year as I understand that the birth rate in year of Goat is so much lesser than that of Horse. Henry Park is also a good school in this region.

      Pei Tong has rebuilt the whole building so it must have the best facilities. Clementi Pri has two students scoring 275 and above last year.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      D
      dilemma
    • RE: 2008 P1 Registration Exercise for 2009 In-Take

      Hi Red_Ryder


      I am also staying within 1km of Nanhua and I am really in a dilemma whether to try for the balloting because I feel that this year chances is lesser than that of last year. It’s only Phase 2A2 and more than half the places has been taken.

      I am formerly from Clementi Primary, I am not sure if I should go ahead and register under Phase 2A2 or try for Nanhua at Phase 2C.

      I was also rejected to be a Parent Volunteer at Nanhua.

      If I try for Nanhua and unable to get in after the ballot, will have to register in Pei Tong already because by then Clementi Primary will all be taken.

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      D
      dilemma
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy