Nice! I'm planning during October's PSLE Marking Days.
Pulau Besar? What resorts are there? Suitable for 3yos?
BTW, why did you decide on Pular Besar than Sibu? Care to share pls?
Posts
-
RE: Travel: Malaysia - Johor
-
RE: Travel: Malaysia - Johor
Anyone been to both Tioman & Sibu Island before?
I googled & seems like Sibu Island Resort (http://sibuislandresort.com.my/) seems rather interesting.
Few questions:
1) Tioman or Sibu has more fishes when snorkel?
2) Any reviews abt Sibu Island Resort?
3) Any tips to share re parking at Tanjung Leman?
MTIA! -
RE: About Puberty - Boys
Interesting to have this thread.
But I think the sex education in school is just all theoretical, thus parents still need to support to know what is being taught & talk to the kids personally.
Recently, I’ve noticed that my 12yo’s son seem to get erection rather often. One day, he told me that he feels quite uncomfortable. Being a female, it started my journey to learn more abt boys puberty, asking friends who had older kids, surfing internet & of cos talking to my hub. With all these, I armed myself with some knowledge to reinforce the info that school shared. Why it happens? How it happens? Till when it happens? Am glad I learnt more too.
I think sometimes in school, the boys may only know it, but will not really know how it feels till it hits them. So stay by your kids & support accordingly.
As for masturbation…hmmmm, this topic I’ve yet to find out more but keen to know how parents will share this topic with your child.
DH & I would want to encourage SPORTS to my boys to "burn off energy". Boys at this age have abundance energy, thus need to channel it to the right place, else when bored, one may channel it to "pleasure" oneself 7 get addicted.
More parents share pls…let’s learn & nurture our kids tog. -
Sibu Island
Anyone been to both Tioman & Sibu Island before?
I googled & seems like Sibu Island Resort (http://sibuislandresort.com.my/) seems rather interesting.
Few questions:
1) Tioman or Sibu has more fishes when snorkel?
2) Any reviews abt Sibu Island Resort?
3) Any tips to share re parking at Tanjung Leman?
MTIA! -
RE: Q&A - PSLE Science
Anyone has kids with Moindshtretcher this year?
Is it good? -
RE: Lower Secondary Science
Sorry to sidetrack, anyone had kids in Mindstretcher during PSLE in 2011?
-
RE: 4D3N, limited budget, 2A3C - where to go?
carebear:
Looks fun too! Thanks!Just saw this deal on streetdeal.sg
\"Splash into some fun in Kuantan, Malaysia! 40% off 3D2N Bukit Gambang Resort City with Breakfast + Return Coach Transfers + Water Theme Park Ticket + Flying Fox Zipline ride + Jungle Farm Tour. Only at $120 per person (instead of $198)\"
Website for the resort is http://www.bgrc.com.my/home.php.
Looks fun!
We've more or less finalised for Paya Beach at Tioman. -
RE: 4D3N, limited budget, 2A3C - where to go?
peapot:
Cool! So have you gone for the trip?My hubby booked 7 days in Krabi, Thailand for 3. $1200 including hotel and air-fare. Hotel is Sheraton with daily buffet breakfast. So, it is really worth it.
If you only want 4 days, you can get below $1000 for sure.
Pls share more ya?
What you quoted above only for hotel & airfare, so plus expenses will be out of my budget....but when I save up more, can consider, cos have heard of the goodness of this place from friends too.