Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Fattymummy
    3. Posts
    F
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 16
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Q&A - PSLE Chinese

      The strange thing is my dd speaks terribly (slang) but somehow scored distinction in PSLE Chinese. Her tutor was really good in revising the “common” exam topics and questions with them. But now looking for secondary Chinese Tuition centre. Anyone can recommend?

      posted in Primary 6 & PSLE
      F
      Fattymummy
    • RE: All About English Speech & Drama Enrichment

      http://act3international.com.sg They recently opened a branch in oasis terrace so can go try out. I see huge huge improvement for my son.

      posted in Music
      F
      Fattymummy
    • RE: Online shopping

      I buy my manuka honey at half price as compared to buying from pharmacy for my kids from http://www.iherb.com.

      posted in Technology & Gadgets
      F
      Fattymummy
    • RE: secondary school English Tuition

      Try Writers’ Guild, Yishun. Dd did well for PSLE English and continued taking Secondary English class there.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Academic Support
      F
      Fattymummy
    • RE: Do you wear your wedding ring?

      I don’t because I have lost weight and there were a few times I nearly lost it when it slipped out. But don’t want to resize because I feel my weight may rebound.

      posted in Relationships
      F
      Fattymummy
    • RE: Indigestion / Constipation / Bloating

      I also agree that taking probiotics helps. I sometimes take 2 different types of probiotics and work better than laxatives.

      posted in Health
      F
      Fattymummy
    • RE: Plastic Surgery/ Botox Enhancements.. ..Are they 'worth it'?

      My boy fell and had a deep treat in his chin. He was bleeding non-stop and we sent him to a private hospital. Fortunately he was covered by insurance so the hospital actually called a plastic surgeon in to stitch for him. After 2 years, he has recovered and there are no scar marks. My friend’s boy also experienced the same situation but as the child was not covered by insurance, cut was stitched by the a& e doctor. After a few years, the scar is still there and it was not stitched nicely. So better make sure your child has full coverage for insurance

      posted in Health
      F
      Fattymummy
    • RE: How to teach spelling???

      For Chinese, my boy used to struggle until one day I told him that writing Chinese words is like drawing (he likes drawing). Then I showed him how the spelling words look like in ancient pictorial form and asked him to draw out then asked him to compare with the current form then he write again. He enjoys doing it and it helps him develop the interest in the words.

      posted in Primary 1
      F
      Fattymummy
    • RE: Exercise/ Diet to reduce tummy fat

      Intermittent fasting, cutting out sugar completely together with workouts targeting the core took inches off my waist.

      posted in Health
      F
      Fattymummy
    • RE: Lower Back Pain

      Agree it depends on the type of problem. For example in my husband’s case, he tried chriropeactor and massages but it always came back within 3 days. After he lost 20kg, his back just didn’t ache anymore and we realise his case is provably due to weight.

      posted in Health
      F
      Fattymummy
    • 1
    • 2
    • 1 / 2
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy