Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. gancheongdaddy
    3. Posts
    G
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 70
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Zoe Tay fails to get son enrolled in Nanyang Primary School

      BigDevil:
      larkspur:

      Cos she dun have to do any volunteer work! do you know that mummies who wants to register for Tao Nan and Ai Tong have to fight to do volunteer works for over 80 hours in order to get the recommendation letters from SHHK? Some mummies even tried to do 100 hours and all just for the recommendation letters to go into phrase 2b. As a TV cast, she still can say i dun have to do volunteer work! I think quite unfair to those poor mummies who work so hard.


      So you are now saying SHHK is being unfair? :roll:

      I think the primary condition is the membership tenure... ie the longer you join SHHK, the higher the chance you will get the recommendation letter... Volunteering will help to score more point if the membership tenure is the same... For my case, I've joined SHHK for 2 years and have volunteered for 50 hours but I did not get the letter whereas my neighbour joined SHHK for 10 years (even before he got married) and volunteered 0 hour and he got the letter... and I was told the reason is my membership tenure is too short compared to the rest.

      posted in Recess Time
      G
      gancheongdaddy
    • RE: Zoe Tay fails to get son enrolled in Nanyang Primary School

      lih_rabbit:
      Funz:

      [quote=\"larkspur\"]
      i read from the chinese zaobao online that her hubby is an old boy of Henry Park. But the newspaper never mentioned if she registered under phrase 2A2 or not cos it seems newspaper just mention nanyang informs her that balloting for <1km. By the way when i read newspaper Lai Yi Ling ballot and got a place in Ai tong cos she is a member of SHHK and she dun need to do volunteer. i just get :stompfeet: Talking about privilege for these tv cast

      If she got in via phase 2b ballot and she is a member of SHHK, how is it privilege for her as a TV cast?

      The fact is she not born locally and can join SHHK is already surprising. Anyway, she is not the 1st case i heard about privilege given to artist.[/quote]You can join SHHK as long as you are Singapore citizen and your dialect group is Hokkien... so it doesn't matter where you are borned as long as you are converted to citizen before you join...

      posted in Recess Time
      G
      gancheongdaddy
    • RE: Temasek Primary

      Anybody know the number for the school bus vendor? I can’t find it in the School website (most of the other schools have listed their vendor online, but not Temasek)… I called the school but they are too busy to entertain my queries… Thanks in advance…

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      G
      gancheongdaddy
    • RE: 2011 P1 Registration Exercise for 2012 In-Take

      sc88:

      If I'm not wrong, other countries Public School ,foreigners students (Including like PR etc) is not able to studies in their school? :roll:

      They have to enrol under international schools, something like that. :roll:
      Not true... I studied in Public school in US, Canada and Hong Kong as International Student when my parents were posted there..

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      G
      gancheongdaddy
    • RE: gancheongdaddy reporting!

      auntieM:
      :rahrah: Hi there!


      You got a very 'happening' newbie welcome 😉
      Thanks all daddies n mummies.

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      G
      gancheongdaddy
    • RE: gancheongdaddy reporting!

      gancheongdaddy:
      Hi I'm a newbies here from Seng Kang.. I 've a 4 years old daughter (2005) and a 1 1/2 year old boy (2008)...


      Intend to send my kids to Nan Chiau Primary or HIPS as both are between 1-2km ...

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      G
      gancheongdaddy
    • RE: All About Parent Volunteers (PV)

      tankee:
      gancheongdaddy:

      Anyone has any PV experience in Nan Chiau Primary? What are the stuffs you normally assigned to do???



      hi welcome to KSP.com

      do check the FAQ first as there are tonnes of useful information there.

      And do go to newbies to introduce yourself and allow us to welcome you there. 😉

      Sorry tankee, not familiar with the rule here... anyway, have already post an intro in the NE treads...:)

      as for the faq, actually I've already gone there before I post my question, but I can't find the stuff that I'm looking for... that's why I ask it here...

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      G
      gancheongdaddy
    • gancheongdaddy reporting!

      Hi I’m a newbies here from Seng Kang… I 've a 4 years old daughter (2005) and a 1 1/2 year old boy (2008)…


      Intend to send my kids to Nan Chiau Primary or HIPS as both are between 1-2km …

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      G
      gancheongdaddy
    • RE: All About Parent Volunteers (PV)

      Anyone has any PV experience in Nan Chiau Primary? What are the stuffs you normally assigned to do???

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      G
      gancheongdaddy
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 7
    • 7 / 7
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy