Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. happydl
    3. Posts
    H
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 157
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Travel: Australia - Gold Coast

      Hi,


      If we are not driving. Where can we buy the Go card for bus? Cos I will be arriving via Brisbane not Gold Coast.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      H
      happydl
    • RE: Hotel Booking Websites

      I always book at http://www.hotelclub.com/visa. You can also choose the currency to be billed to you. I always choose SGD at least no need worry about the exchange rate.


      so far i compare, this website is the cheapest but only applicable for visa card holders only.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      H
      happydl
    • RE: tour - kidzania Malaysia

      I went during my last June sch holidays also. Please make sure it doesn’t crash with the Malaysia June holidays. Or else it will be very crowded and the session will be shorter. Their June holidays is only 1 or 2 weeks.


      It all depends on you. For me, we stayed at Furama Bukit Bintang and drove there. The traffic jam is not that bad, alot of cars but better than singapore i think. Of course, have to travel away from the peak hours.

      That time i check, there is free shuttle at 11am at Bukit Bintang Hotel and return at 7pm at The Curve. Now have or not i don’t know. You can go to the Curve website and check.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      H
      happydl
    • RE: tour - kidzania Malaysia

      himmel:
      Do you know what is the minimum height imposed by some of the games/occupation? Anything suitable for kids below 3? Heard that kids under 8/9 must be accompanied by parents. Can 1 parent accompany 2 kids?

      Below 3 cannot play much cos they don't really understand anyway. Why not you wait till 2014 when Kidzania Singapore open at Sentosa? Your kid will big enough then.

      Parents can accompany them in Kidzania, when they play the occupation, you can just stand there and watch through the glass window or outside. Cannot go in. Can, 1 parents can accompany 2 kids.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      H
      happydl
    • RE: All About Luggage

      You can consider Eminent. I bought mine more than 12 years ago. So far only service the wheels twice only S$5 or S$8 per wheels. forget the price liao. They have their own service centre.


      I got my free American Tourister soft case luggage last year from OCBC. The handle break when i use for 2nd trip. I have not leave the house break liao. So undurable. Wonder got waranty or not since they said lifetime waranty.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      H
      happydl
    • RE: Anchor Green Primary

      coolmum552:
      From the open house I attended last month, Mrs Dhillon is really a friendly and approachable principal. I can also tell that she understands n cares for the children. It will be such a blessing to have such a nice principal around isn't it! Just wondering which primary school was she previously from? N how about the teachers in anchor green? The school is a more well rounded one instead of academically driven right?

      I heard from my friend that she was previously a principal from a top girls school then she was transferred to my friend's daughter school in Pasir Ris. A normal neighbourhood school, then under her guidance, that school scored quite well in the PSLE.

      Don't ask me which school as i have forgotten liao as he told me few years ago when my girl was in Primary 1. Now my girl is Primary 5 liao.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      H
      happydl
    • RE: Travel: Indonesia - Bali

      micollh:
      Dnls_mum, i wish i can travel all time .im collecting info.. haven decided which actually.. korea ? bali ? sydney ? .. bali can be short weekend i feel.. but from what i remembered from my las trip maybe 10 years back.. it's just so hot.. not sure if kids will enjoy.. or too young for bali.. maybe just drag hubby go.. leave kids behind.. muahaha

      Ya, Singapore kids are just too pampered. My 2 kids keep complaining very hot and wanted to return to the hotel during our tour when we went last month. But they enjoy swimming in the private pool villa and keep telling me they miss Bali and want to go back again.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      H
      happydl
    • RE: tour - kidzania Malaysia

      The nearest hotel is Royale Bintang Damansara Hotel. It is linked by a bridge to The Curve. It is located somewhere 30 minutes drive from Bukit Bintang.


      Try to avoid Malaysia school, public holidays and weekends. If not it will be very crowded and the hours will be shorter. For Peak, they will have 2 time slots per day. However for non peak, only one slot per day. Thus try to go non peak better, longer duration for you to play.

      Popular one are fireman, pilot, doctor and etc.

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      H
      happydl
    • RE: Husband drinks & stays out late - Does yours?

      Your hubby is an asshole like mine.


      For the past 16 years of our marriage, he keeps saying he will change but will didn’t.

      He used to come home at 5am to 11am (the next day!!!) everyday in the past. He will off his handphone and give excuses that battery flat! If his battery is really how can he call me to open the door when i locked the door? All are excuses!

      Then one day i found out a money transfer slip of SGD600+ to China Fuzhou to a China woman and i questioned him and he denied and said he borrowed $ from this woman and he is just returning to her. Please lah china woman so good borrow you $? I called her infront of him (her handphone number was displayed on the transfer slip). The first thing she asked the phone was: Bao Bei, yesterday did you enjoy yourself at the niteclub? OMG!!! she was so far away in China and yet she knows he went niteclub the day before!!! And yet i as a wife didnt even know. It shows how close she was to him!!! He actually reports everything to her even she’s in China!!!

      I found his wallet got those IDD call card. He actually bought the card so he can call her everyday!!! I am so pissed off. Idiot! Bastard! Son of the Bitch! He asked me for forgiveness and promised me he will change. I told him he mustn’t go to pub anymore and he promised me!

      7 years down the road from the day i found out his affair and he STILL GO DRINKING!!! He always will apolgoise and said for the sake of the kids and me, he will not touch alcohol or go pub again. He even swear to god and Buddha and everything!!! But he still drinks. He cut down going pub into once or twice a month but ever since June 2012, he went weekly and last month, twice a week!!! I am very angry.

      His excuse is networking… NETWORKING??? spend so much $ entertaining people drinking and how many case have you close? He didnt even managed to cover!

      I hate him alot and now i decided to divorce him. Cos he didnt care for me. He knows that i won’t be able to sleep if he’s not home and next day i have to work. For the past 16 years, I didn’t have enough sleep. If a hubby loves his wife he will feel heartache but he didn’t. He chose clubbing and alcohol over his family. I have given him many chances and even forgive him for the affair but he didn’t appreciate!

      I told him i have depression, i need help but he didnt care. I emailed and even printed him on the article how to help the victim of cheating spouse and depression, he didnt bother to read keep saying he busy. If busy, he got time to go jogging meh? If busy, got time to watsapps ppl meh? if busy, got time to watch tv? if busy, got time to surf the net? All full of excuses!!!

      I told him to arrange for counselling as i couldnt get over his unfaithfullness but he didn’t. I really hate him.

      Yesterday morning, I told him you better dun go drinking, he said NO LAH, I WILL BE HOME BEFORE 11pm. And guess what? I called him at 10.10pm, no answer, after i called continously for 10 mins, then he picked up and said he said will be back soon, At 11.20pm, I called him non stop again and only after 15 mins he picked up. He said he will be home before 1am. But at 1am he wasn’t home yet!!! I called him at 1.00am and as usual he pick up after i call him non stop. He answered at 1.15am and TOLD ME - I am going home now and now walking to carpark. I have heard his lies many times and many years! I knew he is lying. I have warned him that i will locked the door at 1.50am if he is not home. And true enough as what i have guessed, he was still there when i called at 2am! He didn’t picked up the phone! He was still partying there! Anyway, he came home at 2.30am and the door is locked! I hate him.

      Apologised for the long winded story. I am just very sad and wanted to pour out.

      Everyone said I am lucky to marry him but to other he is a nice man. But they do not know that he treat other people nicely than me. He will help other woman carrying things but not me. I have to hold my son and also carry the things, he didnt offer to help.

      And one more thing, this year January, I cut my knee, 5 cm deep, can see my flesh at 2.00am. I called him, he didn’t answer. He accidentally press the button, and i heard the DJ said: EVERYBODY SCREAM… and guess what he scream! faint!!!. A 42 years old man doing that.

      Called him many times but no answer, end up i have to wake up my 2 kids - 5 years old and 9 years old and go hospital myself. Imagine, i one hand using towel to cover my wound to stop bleeding and the other to hold my kids and flag the taxi alone! Even the taxi driver commented that he is an irresponsible man, kids so young and yet don’t answer the call! I had 5 stitches on my knee.

      In March last year also, he drunk until he slept on the street and his handphone was being robbed.

      There were so many incidents!!! He was an irresponsible man, a responsible man will worry about his family. He didn’t even care. Asshole!

      Once again, apologise for the long text.

      posted in Relationships
      H
      happydl
    • RE: Legoland Malaysia

      OIC. I did’nt know that. I so stupid go all the way to JB and find. Thanks thanks… keke

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      H
      happydl
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy