Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. itsy
    3. Posts
    I
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 37
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: All About Choosing Piano Schools And Teachers

      Hi,

      I'm looking for a piano teacher for my 12 going 13yr old son, staying in Pasir Ris. He has a grade 4 in practical and a grade 3 in theory. Currently preparing for Grade 5 theory exam in March and Grade 5 practical in Sept.

      Please PM me if you have recommendations or is interested to take on my son šŸ™‚

      TIA

      posted in Music
      I
      itsy
    • RE: All About Piano Lesson Costs

      Hi,

      I’m looking for a piano teacher for my 12 going 13yr old son, staying in Pasir Ris. He has a grade 4 in practical and a grade 3 in theory. Currently preparing for Grade 5 theory exam in March.

      I do have a swimming instructor to recommend. He teaches in Tampines pool.

      posted in Music
      I
      itsy
    • RE: Appeal Secondary One Posting

      parkeast55:
      Wishace:

      [quote=\"itsy\"]We managed to appeal successful to our 3rd choice of school with 2 points below their COP.


      :congrats:

      Which school? :congrats:[/quote]Thank you all for the congratulations. My ds is in Anglican High now.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      I
      itsy
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Secondary School

      My DS Tscore is 2pts below their COP. I am grateful that he is accepted, I heard of at least 2 cases with the same Tscore as him were rejected.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      itsy
    • RE: Anglican High School

      Purple belt:
      itsy:

      We just bought the school u yesterday and realized that there is no sch badge. Where to get sch badge?



      I got it this morning from the one selling the school uniform

      Gosh, I didn't go to school with my ds this morning, hope he can get it tmr. How much does the school badge cost?

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      itsy
    • RE: Appeal Secondary One Posting

      We managed to appeal successful to our 3rd choice of school with 2 points below their COP.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Selection
      I
      itsy
    • RE: Anglican High School

      We just bought the school u yesterday and realized that there is no sch badge. Where to get sch badge?

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      itsy
    • RE: Anglican High School

      bakerlee:
      its888me:

      can someone advise on the contact of school bus operator?


      TIA!

      I would like to know that too...anyone?

      I found out from the VP that the school does not have school bus service. Mummies have to make their own arrangement as with their current students, the mummies contact their own bus operators. Maybe parent group can more offer advice?

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      itsy
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Secondary School

      lyhparent:
      itsy:


      We are from PR too, great to know there is another PR resident šŸ˜„

      We will be taking bus 81 to Serangoon station ==> Dakota ==> bus. BUT maybe we can car pool?? :evil:

      Hello.. my daughter is fr Meridian Pri (our Blk next to it).

      My wife & DD tried yesterday taking bus 359 ==> PR MRT ==>Paya Lebar MRT ==> Dakota MRT ==> bus to TKSS (~50mins). We will allow ~1hour for this journey.

      As for bus 81 to Serangoon, understand it could be longer journey with the morning traffic jam, that's y not recommended. Have u tried this route/how long will it take?

      Can consider car pool, as I ll b sending her temp for few days also. Hv also plan with a friend (who has daughter studying at Chung Cheng) to carpool. šŸ˜„

      Look forward to exchange info with all parents here. So ngam few of us all in same group7/class 1G.

      Hi,
      Thanks for your reply and feedback. However, we are transferring out of TKSS to AHS which is much nearer to Pasir Ris. It's a load off my mind now that he doesn't need to spend so much time on traveling.

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      itsy
    • RE: Tanjong Katong Secondary School

      lyhparent:
      leeandlow:

      Any parents with child in class 1g?


      My daughter will b in 1G.

      My son was allocated to Group 7 on the registration day. Are they arrange the class by T-score?[/quote]

      My son was also in group 7 which is class 1g. I dont think they arranged the class by t score. My son's ex classmate having lower t score than him is in another class which is in front of his class. My son t score is 239. How about your girl and son? Stitchy and leessang.[/quote]

      Hello all,
      My daughter is in the same Group 7 (1G?) as well. First time for us at TKSS during the registration. Look forward to share more information with all. We plan to join their CCA Day, and the TK1 night to know more about the school.

      We live in Pasir Ris. Not sure which route shd b shortest time :-

      (1) Pasir Ris MRT ==> Paya Lebar MRT ==> take bus to Tg Katong Rd (but hv to walk further)

      (2) Pasir Ris MRT ==> Paya Lebar MRT ==> Dakota ==> Take bus to TKSS (side gate).

      We spoke to a few students, they mentioned the time used to travel by bus fr Paya Lebar MRT to TG Katong Rd, and walk to TKSS, is almost the same with Paya Lebar MRT transfer to Dakota and take bus to TKSS.

      Maybe should also try out another route :-
      (3) Take bus fr Pasir Ris to Serangoon MRT ==> to Dakota ==> bus to TKSS. Will try and see if the time will b shorter.[/quote]

      We are from PR too, great to know there is another PR resident šŸ˜„

      We will be taking bus 81 to Serangoon station ==> Dakota ==> bus. BUT maybe we can car pool?? :evil:

      posted in Secondary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      I
      itsy
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 3 / 4
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy