Hi
Can anyone provide feedback on the effectiveness of Kumon for improving a K1’s maths ability?
thanks.
Posts
-
RE: All About Teaching Mathematics
-
RE: All About English Speech & Drama Enrichment
My child is also very shy and hardly speaks up in class. The S&D teacher said that she knows her stuff. She just doesn’t want to respond. Sadly in her case, S&D did not seem to bring her out of her shell.
-
RE: All About Home Addresses
Hi.
If I rent a place <1km from the school to increase my chances but eventually manage to get my child in without the home-distance factor coming into play, do I still need to stay at the rented place for at least 30 mths from the start of P1 registration? -
RE: CHIJ St Nicholas Girls'
Yeah, now it's just a matter of house hunting. Thanks!

-
RE: CHIJ St Nicholas Girls'
Thanks for the replies.
So, if I qualify for Phase 2A (1) and to increase my chances of getting into Phase 2A (1) without balloting, I should also look at distance from the school (i.e. within 1km)? If I qualify for Phase 2A (1) and stay within 1km, will it be more or less a shoo-in? -
RE: CHIJ St Nicholas Girls'
Hi.
If balloting is required in Phase 2A(1) and my daughter doesn’t get a place in this phase, is she automatically bumped to Phase 2A(2)? If so, does she have to go through balloting if this phase is also oversubscribed?
thanks.