Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. little patrick
    3. Posts
    L
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 15
    • Posts 120
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Massages / Spa for relax

      Hi Chief


      I already PM you the contact. 😄

      posted in Health
      L
      little patrick
    • RE: Massages / Spa for relax

      Hi


      Sorry I don’t have any picture to share.

      From what I know, as long as the bath tub able to fit in the bath room, you can have the spa set. Most of the HDB bath room have no problem for installation.

      Have been using for more than a week, to me is like a "human washing machine" able to do a deep cleansing with a full body massage. After using it, you will realise how much of dirt our body has been carried.

      For those who interested, I can PM you the contact.

      posted in Health
      L
      little patrick
    • RE: Bukit View Primary

      Hi


      Has anyone put their child in the student care centre? How do you find about the centre? Any commend? My child does not like go to the centre, but no choice, he has too, both of us are working.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      L
      little patrick
    • YMCA Student Care Centre

      Hi


      I just known there is a YMCA Student Care Centre at Bukit Batok Blk 212, can anyone advise how is this Student Care Centre, is it good?

      Thanks in advance

      posted in Student Care
      L
      little patrick
    • RE: Massages / Spa for relax

      Hi


      Recently my husband has installed a spa set at home which allow us to do spa everyday. It give you full body massage and helps to release stress. After using I felt very relax and good. Those interested I can pass you the contact.

      posted in Health
      L
      little patrick
    • RE: Lack of Iron in the blood

      Dear all


      Thank for all the advise.

      posted in Health
      L
      little patrick
    • Lack of Iron in the blood

      HI,


      My son has just done his blood test showed he lack of Iron in his blood cell. Doctor recommend to take some supplement. Is there any recommend brand for the kid? My friend told me Amway got sell some Kid Supplement. Has anyone tried?


      Thanks in advance

      posted in Health
      L
      little patrick
    • RE: should I stop the keyboard lesson

      Hi hquek


      My husband and I really do not know whether my son has the interest in learning the keyboard or not. We have the same thinking, if he does not has the interest we should not force him. His reaction showed us that he does not has much of interest but on another hand he still want to continue.

      posted in Music
      L
      little patrick
    • should I stop the keyboard lesson

      Hi dear parents


      My son has learning his keyboard since last year when he was k2. He was P1 this year and morning session, after school would go to student care centre, so by the time he reach home, finished his dinner almost 8pm, then start doing his unfinish homework. He does not have much time left for practising his keyboard everyday. Even he has time also does not feel to \"touch\" the keyboard. This I can understand, like most of adult, after work just want to sit down and relax..... read newspaper, tv etc

      So end up every saturday need to rush to practise the song once or two time before go for the lesson. This is the problem we faced when he was in P1, we need to keep on reminding him \"go to practise the keyboard\", but he look not vey keen yet not allow us to terminate the lesson. He told us he want to continue the keyboard lesson but practise the keyboard he felt very boring.... I had checked with his teacher, progress overall is ok, just lack of practise, the song was not smooth....

      Hope someone can advise me, should I go ahead to terminate my son keyboard lesson without asking him.

      Thanks in advance

      posted in Music
      L
      little patrick
    • 1
    • 2
    • 8
    • 9
    • 10
    • 11
    • 12
    • 11 / 12
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy