luvtravel:Hi mind sharing where will u be going? Any day trip out of Bangkok? I'm thinking of engaging a 6 seater taxi prob to ayuthaya or anphawa..We are a big group going for 2 weeks holiday in Bangkok. Thus, prefer to withdraw from their ATM instead of bringing lots of cash.jetsetter:
yes, can choose English. But wait, why do you even want to withdraw from their ATMs? Change more THB in Singapore...it's more worth it to use cash.
M
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Travel: Thailand - Bangkok
-
RE: Q&A - P5 English
Moderator's Note: Question edited and moved to https://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/question/20424-2/.
Please post all your academic questions to AskQ from now onwards. Thank you for helping us better organise our Forum and Portal content! -
RE: Q&A - P5 Chinese
applelau:
I'm also looking for higher Chinese assessment book for comprehension...Hi,
Any good P5 Chinese assignment book for recommendation to improve in Chinese comprehension? How do you help your child to improve their P5 Chinese?
Thanks!
I go through the worksheets fr the enrichment class with my child. problem is compre & compo. I just sent my child to weekly compo writing class, starting to see improvement. But compre... Sigh -
RE: Q&A - P3 Chinese
cyncyn9898:
Any recommendation for enrichment classes or home tuition for p3 compo writing?
I send my kid to Wang learning center at east gate. They write compo weekly... Good practice for the kid. I regretted not sending my child earlier
-
RE: Hubby's Unmarried Elder Sister...
janet88:
I get along better with BIL's wife more than hubby's sister....because the latter is a spy for her mother. With BIL's wife, we belong to 'the same gang'.[/quote] :hi5:sleepy:
[quote=\"macaron12\"]BIL is easier to get along with? I presume?
Not necessarily. BIL has a wife. She is SIL too. -
RE: Hubby's Unmarried Elder Sister...
BIL is easier to get along with? I presume?
-
RE: Hubby's Unmarried Elder Sister...
sleepy:
Haha. Well, I'm \"fortunate\" to have 3 SILs(one single) + MIL, there are 4 sets of questions firing at me sometimes. Still remember vividly once I was like a criminal being \"summoned\" by my MiL to the living room & all eyes on me waiting for me to answer (inconvenient to reveal what question) & my husband just sit there & read newspaper as if it got nothing to do with him... And of course he kena scolded by me after that incident.MrsKiasu:
They ask about the salary or whether you guys make children?
Salary very easy to answer. Apply half half rule if they insist on getting a figure. Under declared (unless your SIL is working in IRAS) then whine about high cost of living, TDSR & expensive tuition fees. They won't ask you salary question again. Skali next time you wanna ask them for loan instead so they will avoid that question. Now who is more scared? LOL
So ladies, if u r single, mingle more with your potential future SILs 1st b4 getting married. It's a whole package u r marrying to, not just the man. -
RE: Hubby's Unmarried Elder Sister...
janet88:
Salut!
I can choose not to hear or reply.macaron12:
My SIL's' like to ask questions. \"tough\" questions most of the time, questions that i donno know how to answer/dont wanna answer. And they are GOOD at asking questions. At times, i turned a deaf ears & act busy
Even when MIL join force? -
RE: Hubby's Unmarried Elder Sister...
pacetone:
Yup, exactly. Not even like friends who know what and where I'm working, etc. We don't even ask about each other's job details, etc.[/quote]My SIL's' like to ask questions. \"tough\" questions most of the time, questions that i donno know how to answer/dont wanna answer. And they are GOOD at asking questions. At times, i turned a deaf ears & act busyjanet88:
[quote=\"pacetone\"]I maintain a cordial relationship with the SILs but nothing more than that.
Maintaining a cordial relationship is for the good of everyone...so it is usually hi, bye and the weather.
