TV set? How quaint. TV sets are for old folks like us. 
P
Offline
Posts
-
RE: Anyone does not have a TV set in the living room?
-
RE: Hundreds sign up for tuition centre mock exams costing up to S$130, after scrapping of all mid-year school exams
tinker_bell\" post_id=\"2111537\" time=\"1687710053\" user_id=\"194652:
Define \"younger\". Late or early Gen Z? Post 2005 Gen Z are more like Gen Alpha. Dun think many Taylor Swift fans there.
Taylor swift is more for the younger ones.
I thought old folks like us grew up listening to mariah carey.
And no lah. Old folks like us grew up listening to Michael Jackson, Bee Gees and Abba. Old folks like us are as old as, if not older than, Mariah Carey. :siam: -
RE: Crisis Around the World -War/Health/Weather/Economy/Society
https://youtu.be/C2l2k2NtenM
Rye College in East Anglia just became very famous.
-
RE: The Return Of The HAZE.....
ChiefKiasu\" post_id=\"2110446\" time=\"1686194296\" user_id=\"3:
Got.
Got haze meh? Well, let's make hay while the sun shines...
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/new-york-haze-smoke-canada-wildfire-skyline-3546876 -
RE: Living in Singapore
phtthp\" post_id=\"2110354\" time=\"1686039671\" user_id=\"35251:
I don't recall properties and cars being free during the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s. :scratchhead:
Singapore is for the rich and ultra rich people to live and enjoy their lives -
Singaporeans no longer enjoy what we Original Singaporeans used to enjoy during the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s.
Nowadays,
you need to attain certain level of income and wealth in order to 'own' a property and car -
But I do remember $100k+ COE in the 1990s. -
RE: News article : Primary 3 mathematics question with right answer marked wrong stumps Singapore netizens
I am certain that 40 grains of rice is not the right answer.
:siam: -
RE: Zaobao forum : Request for SEAB and MOE to listen to the parents frustration for PSLE math.
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/primary-school-mathematics-question-2168151
Now I know why some parents don't know why their children get AL3 or AL4.
Teacher already explained why it is wrong, still can write such a long article. :roll: -
RE: Crisis Around the World -War/Health/Weather/Economy/Society
It's funded by the Government of the USA? :yikes:
I thought it's Chinese state media. :slapshead: -
RE: Living in Singapore
lee_yl\" post_id=\"2107888\" time=\"1683518858\" user_id=\"17023:
What does the reporter mean by \"[I]empty field outside Hindhede Walk[/I]\"? Got field \"[i]inside[/I]\" a road one meh?
Interim carpark to be built near Bukit Timah Nature Reserve to address parking woes.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/interim-carpark-to-be-built-near-bukit-timah-nature-reserve-to-address-parking-woes
:?
-
RE: Crisis Around the World -War/Health/Weather/Economy/Society
Just look at this Chinese state propaganda.
https://www.rfa.org/mandarin/duomeiti/sanquanheyi/sqhy-04202021141432.html/ampRFA