Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. pirate
    3. Posts
    P
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 26
    • Posts 4,983
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Neil Humphreys : Singapore’s kiasu gang must break addiction to exams

      Anyway, who is Neil Humphreys? I have only heard of Sir Humphrey.

      posted in Recess Time
      P
      pirate
    • RE: Neil Humphreys : Singapore’s kiasu gang must break addiction to exams

      bbbay\" post_id=\"2117539\" time=\"1693062471\" user_id=\"175278:

      a mainland Chinese living in spore, comparing China and Spore education system
      :offtopic:
      Is someone from Hainan Province or Xiamen Island a mainland Chinese?

      Actually I found the comments section more interesting. A whole bunch of Taiwanese and HKers pretending to be Singaporeans and PRCs. 😂

      posted in Recess Time
      P
      pirate
    • RE: Crisis Around the World -War/Health/Weather/Economy/Society

      😉 I like how this EP thing falls under \"Crisis Around the World\".

      posted in Recess Time
      P
      pirate
    • RE: Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) Updates

      starlight1968sg\" post_id=\"2116462\" time=\"1692232575\" user_id=\"14025:

      I hope the govt will say something about the extension of the ART kits. Those given by them will be expiring soon.
      Aiyah just use them on random days before expiry to make sure you are not asymptomatic lor. 😉

      🦆

      posted in Recess Time
      P
      pirate
    • RE: Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) Updates

      nikiznb\" post_id=\"2115904\" time=\"1691508043\" user_id=\"202314:

      DH was diagnosed with covid yesterday. I wonder if I should go to my mother for a few days with the children?
      Eh... A bit late, no? I don't think you want to pass it to your mother in case you have already caught it from DH.

      posted in Recess Time
      P
      pirate
    • RE: Supermarkets in talks to charge for plastic bags

      starlight1968sg\" post_id=\"2115322\" time=\"1690967122\" user_id=\"14025:

      i mean those metal cans used for Khong Guan biscuits ...

      Old pple used these cans to keep their $$
      Empty Khong Guan biscuit tins are best used for storing biscuits 😉

      ...and various other things that lose their crunchiness when the package is opened.

      posted in Recess Time
      P
      pirate
    • RE: Supermarkets in talks to charge for plastic bags

      ChiefKiasu\" post_id=\"2115283\" time=\"1690956329\" user_id=\"3:

      Yeah the honour system may work, but only after a steady state is reached. Just like the honour system used for newspapers in the US. Put the coins in for 1 newspaper and you get access to ALL the newspapers in the box. I'm sure there will be some pilfering involved, but it will slowly die down as people get used to it. Supermarkets which are eyeballing consumers now are missing the point. Like it or not, there will be pilfering, but it costs more to prevent the abuses than to just accept it as a way of life.
      Especially when they used to give them away for free...
      :siam:

      posted in Recess Time
      P
      pirate
    • RE: Supermarkets in talks to charge for plastic bags

      00skyblue00\" post_id=\"2114909\" time=\"1690582227\" user_id=\"143605:

      The neighbourhood outlet i frequent change back to staff carrying the stacks asking customers if bags are needed. I am sure your case is not unique and they must havs received multiple feedback or complaints alr.
      Pay $8 per hour to employ auntie to collect $3 from plastic bags. 😂

      I would have just stuck with the self-scan barcode honour system and chalk unpaid plastic bags down to 'pilferage'. 😆

      posted in Recess Time
      P
      pirate
    • RE: Supermarkets in talks to charge for plastic bags

      I have a question. I understand that plastic is mostly a petroleum by-product. So what will happen to all those by-products if they are not used to make plastic? :scratchhead:

      posted in Recess Time
      P
      pirate
    • RE: Supermarkets in talks to charge for plastic bags

      Looks like must take a permanent marker and write "mine" on BYO bags…

      posted in Recess Time
      P
      pirate
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 498
    • 499
    • 4 / 499
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy