Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. purple05
    3. Posts
    P
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 67
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: CHIJ (Kellock)

      My gal is in P 5 Sapphire

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      P
      purple05
    • RE: self-exploring act by preschooler

      My gal is P4 this yr, recently I noticed a couple of times she tend to sweat a lot when she’s alone, watching tv or in the room before bedtime. I think I saw her rubbing her 2 legs when she is lying on the bed… Is this masturbation? Or am I thinking too much? But I just find it weird

      And I’m abit worried, is this normal? how can I stop her from doing this act?
      I did ask her why she sweat so much even in aircon room, she just say she’s hot. She deny rubbing her legs …
      Any advice?

      posted in Growing Pains
      P
      purple05
    • RE: Q&A - P4 English

      Qn: Do give ___ sufficient time to rest so you will not feel tired.

      1) herself 2)yourself 3)himself 4)ourselves
      Qn: Peter said he ___ to check the bonnet of his car urgently.
      1) need 2)needs 3)needed 4)is needing

      Ans sheet : 4 & 3. How to explain?

      posted in Primary 4
      P
      purple05
    • RE: IUCD removal

      I did mine at Poly too, done by female gynae!

      Poly have their own womens’ clinic, nurses r very helpful & caring.
      Removal fees is less than S$50 (if I remembered correctly)

      posted in Health
      P
      purple05
    • RE: Comparing English Enrichment Programmes

      Hi Silkroad,


      Any contact no. for BrainFit English classroom? How abt the charges? I’m looking for english class for my P3 daughter, either at Roxy or Parkway ctr. Any another recc?

      posted in English
      P
      purple05
    • RE: Comparing English Enrichment Programmes

      Hi,


      Anyone has the contact no. of TAS other than the no. found on the website? Tried calling that no. several times but no one answer.
      Is this sch still around?

      posted in English
      P
      purple05
    • RE: IUCD removal

      oh my, how come? Did you check with doctor/gynae?

      posted in Health
      P
      purple05
    • RE: IUCD removal

      Ok! Thanks for the advice, will remove soon, wanna have a Dragon baby next yr 🙂

      posted in Health
      P
      purple05
    • RE: IUCD removal

      I was told by a nurse from KKH the best time to remove is during menses, but won’t it be "messy" / paiseh(to do removal at this time?), wat if it’s a male doc?!

      Is it painful? She also told me no 麻醉药 will be given, ask me to take painkiller before gg to the hospital (=.=)lll

      GP does it too?! Wat’s the charges? Most womens’ clinic & KKH charge around $200+for consultation + removal. Btw, do i need to be accompanied by another adult, just like day surgery? Or I can go alone & walk as usual after the procedure?

      posted in Health
      P
      purple05
    • IUCD removal

      Hi all,


      Anyone experienced? Is it painful? Understand removal can be done at polyclinics but I think I shd go to KK Womens clinic…

      posted in Health
      P
      purple05
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 7
    • 2 / 7
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy