Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Shoe
    3. Posts
    S
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 11
    • Posts 199
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Suggested applicances for a new kitchen

      Haha deminc… Can totally relate to the drooling!

      posted in Tuckshop
      S
      Shoe
    • RE: Where to buy nuts(cashew, almonds) and dried fruits in bulk?

      I get mine from phoon huat…

      posted in Tuckshop
      S
      Shoe
    • RE: Suggested applicances for a new kitchen

      deminc, have you got a Thermomix? Any reviews?

      posted in Tuckshop
      S
      Shoe
    • RE: Suggested applicances for a new kitchen

      I like the Braun hand blender with various attachments like this one...

      http://www.braun.com/global/household/food-preparation/multiquick-hand-blenders/multiquick-5.html

      posted in Tuckshop
      S
      Shoe
    • RE: Is Groupon a scam?

      My experience with all other merchants have been good… But groupon hasn’t got back to me yet about this merchant not honouring the deal! Am getting impatient with them!

      posted in Money Matters
      S
      Shoe
    • RE: healthy snacks

      My pet peeve is goodie bags with too much junk food. Here are some snacks I packed in goodie bags before…organic lollipops, raisins, fruit leather, granola bars, chocolate (not the ones made in Malaysia as those contain palm oil), organic cookies (Vitakids has small, individual packs). I’d avoid nuts for young kids 'cos some may be allergic…I tend to not pack too many snacks. If the goodie bags are for older kids e.g. Primary school, I am a bit more relaxed and will throw in those made-in-Japan Pocky or Meiji snacks…

      posted in Tuckshop
      S
      Shoe
    • RE: Travel: Singapore - Universal Studio

      The rain was a blessing after all, eh? Hehe!

      posted in Holiday Ideas
      S
      Shoe
    • RE: All About Life Without Maids

      I’ve also been lusting after dishwasher…haha… I saw this tiny one when I went to Japan… By Panasonic. It was not much bigger than a toaster oven… Canonly take4 sets of crockery and cutlery though. Unfortunately, they haven’t got it here…

      posted in Domestic Help
      S
      Shoe
    • RE: All About Life Without Maids

      You’re welcome!

      posted in Domestic Help
      S
      Shoe
    • RE: All About Life Without Maids

      Haha,no, not so diligent… I moved in with ILs temporarily… Until kid big enough to go to childcare…

      posted in Domestic Help
      S
      Shoe
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy