Thank you floppy. If we pick CHIJ Kellock for my DD for 2020 admission, it will be through P2C and P2B via GRL for my boy in a few years’ time.
Posts
-
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
-
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Thank you floppy. If we pick CHIJ Kellock for my DD for 2020 admission, it will be through P2C and P2B via GRL for my boy in a few years’ time.
-
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Thank you floppy for your thoughts and advice!
I’m SC, staying 1-2km from both RVPS and CHIJ Kellock in Tiong Bahru. I’m currently leaning slightly towards CHIJ Kellock now as (1) my husband prefers an all-girl school, (2) impending construction around RVPS (3) CHIJ Kellock has a brand new school. Still undecided though. -
RE: [Bukit Merah] Primary Schools
Any parent here deciding or have decided between CHIJ Kellock and RVPS? Please share your thoughts. I’m undecided between these two schools.
-
RE: River Valley Primary
I’m concern about the existing and impending construction around the school. Any parent with comments on that? Also does the school have air-conditioned class rooms?