Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. ttl
    3. Posts
    T
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 50
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Comparing Chinese Enrichment (Primary/Preschool)

      Hi Busymom,


      Thanks for coordinating with Hua. I am fine with the fees. I will actually prefer maybe 230 or 3pm Sat class or anytime after. Sun afn is diffcult for me as its "Family time" and I try not to arrange any class for my boys. Thanks.

      posted in Chinese
      T
      ttl
    • RE: Comparing Chinese Enrichment (Primary/Preschool)

      Hi Busymom,


      I will prefer sat/sun afternoons if that is okie for both u and wongpohfern. Cos my son has JG on sat mrg and shichida on sun mrg. Hope that we will be able to start the class!!! 😃

      posted in Chinese
      T
      ttl
    • RE: Comparing Chinese Enrichment (Primary/Preschool)

      Busy Mom,


      I am also interested in Hua chinese prog for 2 yrs old. My son is also a 2007 baby and I too have been looking around for a chinese enrichment program. Let me know if they have managed to come up with something. However, I cant do sunday mornings.

      posted in Chinese
      T
      ttl
    • RE: The Odyssey Creative Learning Centre

      hi,


      I hope that my reply is not too late.

      My son(20mths) is currently in the tots class at Odyssey in Wilkinson Road. He has been there for 1mth now. My son seems to enjoy himself in school as there are lots of activites and they have field trips like 2-3 times a year. The teachers and adminstrators are rather friendly and helpful.

      And if you are looking for a school which emphasizes on 'learn thru play" and project- based, this is the school! However, if you are looking for those academic learning, I do not think this school is suitable.

      The really PLUS point of this school is that its SPACIOUS and CLEAN! I have visited a few other preschools before deciding on this. Odyssey comes out TOPS in the CLEANLINESS category.

      By the way, how old is your child?

      posted in Playgroups
      T
      ttl
    • RE: All About Teaching and Learning Phonics

      Hi Tamarind,


      Thanks for the suggestion.
      Looks like I have been doing the wrong things all these while!!!
      Do u have any good phonics books to recommend? Thanks.

      posted in English
      T
      ttl
    • RE: All About Supplements for Children

      Hi,



      I bought it from Vitakids in Forum. I cant recall how much I exactly paid for it. If I’m not wrong, the smaller bottle is like 20+, which is rather exp though… But my DS only likes this cod liver oil.

      Aiyah, I just bought a BIG bottle of the cod liver oil. If not, I will definitely join in ur spree… Maybe next time… hehe…

      posted in Health
      T
      ttl
    • RE: All About Supplements for Children

      Hi tanlengleng,


      I have been giving my 15mths old son Nordic Natural Children's cod Liver oil
      ( http://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Naturals-Childrens-Arctic-Liver/dp/B000HDX6V0 ) since he was 12+ mths. I used to start with the GSK's original Cod liver oil but he doesnt like it at all, think the smell is too strong for him. Now, he enjoys taking this Nordic cod liver oil, maybe cos its sweeter.

      Hmm, i have not seen any REAL results yet but I hope that it will help to improve his immunity and concentration.. hehe..

      U can get it from Vitakids in Forum or Paragon.

      posted in Health
      T
      ttl
    • RE: All About Montessori

      Hi,


      Does anyone also hv any comments on the Montersorri for children at Broadrick Road?

      Am thinking of sending my son there for N1. 😄

      posted in Child Care
      T
      ttl
    • Mummy ttl says HALLOW....

      Hi everyone,


      I have been reading this forum for a few months and i found the articles/topics discussed here are very informative and useful especially for 1st time mummy like me. I have a 13mth old son and am expecting my 2nd baby at mom.

      I am currently looking for a half day child care/preschools (in the Katong/Mountabatten area) for my son when he turns 18-20 mths. Any good recommendations?

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      T
      ttl
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy