How old are your kids? For 7-8 yrs & below, it is advisable to only give flaxseed oil. Barlean’s is a safe brand. For older kids, you can start with fish oil. I give my older girl "Oceans Kids" by Garden of Life.
Y
Offline
Posts
-
RE: All About Supplements for Children
-
RE: All About Supplements for Children
I normally get all my supplements for my 2 girls from iHerb. They are trustworthy & delivery is on time. Supplements are well wrapped & protected with bubble wrap for glass bottles. For anyone who would like to try out iHerb for the 1st time, use this code YEN647 for $10 off your purchase! Promotion ends end March.
Or just click on this link to get to the site:
http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=YEN647 -
Recommending a place to buy cheap organic veg in the West
Few months back, I was having great difficulty searching for a shop which sells affordable organic vegetables. Wanted to share with everyone a new healthfood shop I found at West Coast Plaza. At $1.75 for a big packet of leafy veg, it is now my regular weekly haunt. It is located at the basement, next to GNC. Hope this is useful info for some.