Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. yippie131
    3. Posts
    Y
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 3
    • Posts 73
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: [Pasir Ris] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

      jwxh:
      my girl has just finished her PSLE. her result is good.


      would like to recommend this tutor whom she has with him for P5 and P6. he teaches maths and science at his centre at tampines.

      PM me if u need his contact.

      Can you share the contact please? if it home tuition or in center?

      posted in Academic Learning & Enrichment
      Y
      yippie131
    • RE: Mindstretcher - Discussion

      Im staying in Tampines and can’t decide where to send my kid for English tuition. Stalford, MS, Learning Point? Anyone has experience with these centre for English? Is it good? Are the teachers turn over rate high? appreciate if you can give some reviews.

      posted in Multi-Disciplinary
      Y
      yippie131
    • RE: [Tampines] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

      My gal with eduKate since last year Dec, i would say only their english which taught by the principal is good, other than that their math and science are taught by uni or poly students using assessment book only.

      posted in Academic Learning & Enrichment
      Y
      yippie131
    • RE: [Tampines] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

      My gal with eduKate since last year Dec, i would say only their english which taught by the principal is good, other than that their math and science are taught by uni or poly students using assessment book only.

      posted in Academic Learning & Enrichment
      Y
      yippie131
    • RE: Little skool house@Tampines Junc or Bright Juniors@Temasek

      Hi Mummies,

      Anyone can comment among LSH, Bright Juniors and another new center called Childfirst, which CC is better? LSH seems to have a super long waititng list while Childfirst seems to be expensive. I have yet to explore Bright Juniors at Temasek Poly, appreciate any form of input…

      posted in Child Care
      Y
      yippie131
    • RE: Poi Ching

      Any parents here has good english tutor to recommend?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      Y
      yippie131
    • RE: [Tampines] Tutors/Tuition Centres/Enrichment

      I’m looking for good English Compo tutor for my P3 girl, can be home tutor or tuition centre, any recommendation. i’ve try to enquire Morris Allen, LCentral and Mind Strectcher, I find that they are very commercialized and the fees are inflated due to heavy marketing and packaging.

      posted in Academic Learning & Enrichment
      Y
      yippie131
    • RE: Poi Ching

      rolexrolex:
      Hi


      I am the reverse of you both. I am staying in Tampines area and alumni of Pei Chun Public School. In the end I gave up Pei Chun factoring the traffic conditions and travelling everyday and joined Poi Ching in Tampines and my DS is happy there.

      🙂
      snowbell:

      [quote=\"ivylock\"]Hi Parents,
      im in a loss. Im living in toa payoh, I'm poi ching alumni cos poi ching use to be in toa payoh. I was planning to admit my girl to poi ching, do you think its worth the travelling to poi ching from toa payoh every morning.:(

      Hi ivylock,

      I am facing the same issue as you. How do you intend to send your child to Poi Ching and back home daily? Can share your plan?

      [/quote]
      Hi ivylock and snowbell,
      If I were u, I'll just enrol my kid in Pei Chun or chij instead, unless you're moving to the East, if not your kid is going to suffer for the next 6 years. My P3 in Poi Ching stay back almost everyday in school due to her chinese dance.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      Y
      yippie131
    • RE: Poi Ching

      Any parents here facing problem to get P2 Math Builder 2B? I have been trying to purchase from the school bookstore since beginning of the year but they keep telling me no stock. Teacher ask to purchase from Popular bookstore but they also said no stock. I wonder how MOE can allow this to happen…

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      Y
      yippie131
    • RE: Music class by Lowrey Music School

      ricvon:
      Hi

      My son is turning 7 this year. Yamaha is quite x.as for Cristofori,I have yet to check. Furthermore, my friend told me that Lowrey focuses on theory and is quite good.
      Furthermore, it is held in CC so I believes the rates are quite ok
      Hi,
      Did u sent your kid to Lowrey, I just spoken to the center yesterday, intended to put my dd there. I find that their rate is good and they do teach theory for beginner, hope you can share your comment here. thanks

      posted in Music
      Y
      yippie131
    • 1 / 1
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy