Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Order from Dangdang

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Chinese
    1.1k Posts 105 Posters 381.4k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S Offline
      SAHM_TAN
      last edited by

      keltong:
      SAHM_TAN:

      [quote=\"smurf\"]I received an email saying that they have received the fund? So I guess my order went thru?


      Yup, now just have to wait for the email stating that they have despatched the books.

      If first order, maybe will receive a email to verify card details first before the dispatch email.[/quote]

      Yes there is that too. I find that even in my subsequent orders, I will still rec the email to verify credit card no.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • M Offline
        Milo
        last edited by

        SAHM_TAN:
        keltong:

        [quote=\"SAHM_TAN\"]
        Yup, now just have to wait for the email stating that they have despatched the books.

        If first order, maybe will receive a email to verify card details first before the dispatch email.



        Yes there is that too. I find that even in my subsequent orders, I will still rec the email to verify credit card no.[/quote]I've made 4 orders, I've received emails stating that they had received my orders, payments and finally that my books had been despatched. I've not received any emails that ask me to verify my card details... :?

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • dimsumD Offline
          dimsum
          last edited by

          SAHM_TAN:
          tamarind:

          SAHM_TAN, nz,

          I am happy to hear that you have received your books 😄

          I will be very disappointed with dangdang if I cannot buy books from them.

          Pls share your delivery time when you rec your books. I just want to check if my delivery time is now the norm or was it because of the bad weather that cause the delay. Thanks

          The delivery time is getting longer and longer. My latest purchase took 11-12 weeks to arrive.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • J Offline
            jollyme
            last edited by

            Milo:
            I've made 4 orders, I've received emails stating that they had received my orders, payments and finally that my books had been despatched. I've not received any emails that ask me to verify my card details... :?

            Out of the 6 orders i've made, the first 5 asked for credit card verifications. The latest order in Feb was a breeze. No verifications needed & books was dispatched out the very next day.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • K Offline
              keltong
              last edited by

              So many different variation of card verification! Haha...maybe it's random? But unlikely leh.


              My initial thought is if it is the first time you use the card, they will do verification, and if you use the same card again, they will not need to verify again unless you use a different card.

              I use the same for all 4 of my orders and have not had the need to verify except for the 1st time.

              So well, maybe what I thought is not what it is judging from what everyone is experiencing.

              😄

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • B Offline
                bicky
                last edited by

                Thanks Keltong !

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • B Offline
                  Brenda10
                  last edited by

                  So far I had made two purchases, the 1st one on 24/2/2011 morning and the following are the transaction:


                  1st mail (same day): 感谢您注册当当网,请点击下面的按钮,完成邮箱验证。

                  2nd mail (same day): 当当网已收到您于 2011-2-24 09.20.15 提交的订单 xxxxxxxxx,我们会在收到您的¥xxx.xx 货款后及时处理订单,预计1天内从北京发货。

                  3rd mail (next day): 您订单 xxxxxxxxx 中的商品已于 2011-2-25 17:24:35 从当当网发出,请注意查收。

                  If everything is smooth then I think we can have more choices of CL book lah.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S Offline
                    SAHM_TAN
                    last edited by

                    Will order in small batches, so that the package will be intact when it reached me.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • B Offline
                      Brenda10
                      last edited by

                      SAHM_TAN:
                      Will order in small batches, so that the package will be intact when it reached me.

                      Noted with thanks. My first order was a set come with 12 books so hopefully the packing has no much problem.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • S Offline
                        SAHM_TAN
                        last edited by

                        Brenda10:
                        SAHM_TAN:

                        Will order in small batches, so that the package will be intact when it reached me.


                        Noted with thanks. My first order was a set come with 12 books so hopefully the packing has no much problem.

                        I have ordered sets as well in my previous orders. Most of the sets are shrink wrapped. But of those shrink wrapped, some of the plastic did not remain intact during the journey. The books were ok though.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 29
                        • 30
                        • 31
                        • 32
                        • 33
                        • 114
                        • 115
                        • 31 / 115
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users
                        sharonkhooS
                        sharonkhoo

                        Statistics

                        3

                        Online

                        211.3k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy