Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login

    Q&A - P3 Math

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Primary 3
    2.3k Posts 337 Posters 1.0m Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J Offline
      jieheng
      last edited by

      bookwormkids:
      Hi Jieheng!



      Thank you! 😄 I need sometimes to digest this solution and explain to my kid. :oops:
      Hi bookwormkids ,

      You are welcome.

      Regards

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • B Offline
        bookwormkids
        last edited by

        tianzhu:
        Hi


        Hope this helps.

        You may use a heuristics known as \"working backwards\" to solve this question.

        As usual, I've drawn more models than necessary to show the flow of events.

        Best wishes.

        http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5109/5618359592_09547610a4_z.jpg\">
        Hi Tianzhu! Thank you for taking extra time to draw!

        谢谢! 😄

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T Offline
          tianzhu
          last edited by

          bookwormkids:

          Hi Tianzhu! Thank you for taking extra time to draw!

          谢谢! 😄
          Hi bookwormkids

          You're welcome.

          Best wishes

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • T Offline
            thmejlfm
            last edited by

            I need some help. My DD asked me her school maths last night. I really blurred.


            The question:

            The boys and girls together 258 went in to the hall. When 1/3 of the boys came out of the hall, another 22 girls went in. At the time, the boys and girls will be in equal amount.

            Please find out how many boys are there in the first place.

            Please advise. :?

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • MathIzzzFunM Offline
              MathIzzzFun
              last edited by

              thmejlfm:
              I need some help. My DD asked me her school maths last night. I really blurred.


              The question:

              The boys and girls together 258 went in to the hall. When 1/3 of the boys came out of the hall, another 22 girls went in. At the time, the boys and girls will be in equal amount.

              Please find out how many boys are there in the first place.

              Please advise. :?
              Hi


              http://postimage.org/image/wub8jlb8/

              cheers.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • T Offline
                thmejlfm
                last edited by

                Thank you very much. I think I have to start learning maths again.

                MathIzzzFun:
                thmejlfm:

                I need some help. My DD asked me her school maths last night. I really blurred.

                The question:

                The boys and girls together 258 went in to the hall. When 1/3 of the boys came out of the hall, another 22 girls went in. At the time, the boys and girls will be in equal amount.

                Please find out how many boys are there in the first place.

                Please advise. :?

                Hi


                http://postimage.org/image/wub8jlb8/

                cheers.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • MathIzzzFunM Offline
                  MathIzzzFun
                  last edited by

                  thmejlfm:
                  Thank you very much. I think I have to start learning maths again.

                  MathIzzzFun:

                  [quote=\"thmejlfm\"]I need some help. My DD asked me her school maths last night. I really blurred.

                  The question:

                  The boys and girls together 258 went in to the hall. When 1/3 of the boys came out of the hall, another 22 girls went in. At the time, the boys and girls will be in equal amount.

                  Please find out how many boys are there in the first place.

                  Please advise. :?

                  Hi


                  http://postimage.org/image/wub8jlb8/

                  cheers.

                  [/quote]Hi

                  sama sama.. we start to re-learn when our kids start their primary education :lol:

                  cheers.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • 2 Offline
                    2cutis
                    last edited by

                    Hi,


                    We know 2 sq is 2x 2 and 2 cube is 2x2x2 but what’s the solution
                    to 2 to the power of 50?

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • K Offline
                      kaimono
                      last edited by

                      Hi mathizzzfun,

                      I can't view your answer, please help.
                      thanks

                      MathIzzzFun:
                      thmejlfm:

                      Thank you very much. I think I have to start learning maths again.
                      [quote=\"MathIzzzFun\"]Hi


                      http://postimage.org/image/wub8jlb8/

                      cheers.

                      Hi

                      sama sama.. we start to re-learn when our kids start their primary education :lol:

                      cheers.[/quote]

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • MathIzzzFunM Offline
                        MathIzzzFun
                        last edited by

                        kaimono:
                        Hi mathizzzfun,

                        I can't view your answer, please help.
                        thanks
                        MathIzzzFun:

                        [quote=\"thmejlfm\"]Thank you very much. I think I have to start learning maths again.

                        Hi

                        sama sama.. we start to re-learn when our kids start their primary education :lol:

                        cheers.

                        [/quote]Hi

                        Try right click on the image and copy the link location and the paste it into a new brower window.

                        Alternatively, try this link http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/408/0495190547.jpg

                        cheers.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 88
                        • 89
                        • 90
                        • 91
                        • 92
                        • 225
                        • 226
                        • 90 / 226
                        • First post
                          Last post



                        Online Users

                        Statistics

                        2

                        Online

                        211.2k

                        Users

                        34.5k

                        Topics

                        1.8m

                        Posts
                        Popular Topics
                        New to the KiasuParents forum? Tips and Tricks!
                        P1 Registration 2027 Changes
                        DSA Discussions and Strategies
                        PSLE Discussions and Strategies
                        How much do you spend on the kids' tuition/enrichments?
                        SkillsFuture course recommendations

                          About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy