Henry Park Primary
-
crystal535:
without a doubt, HP. (higher chance to get in)Hi mummies.. I'm new here... my son gonna register for p1 this mid yr. I'm staying at Dover which fairfield is e ideal school. But it wil under phase 2C. But am afraid he can't get in due to high volume of registered pupils.
Henry park is another sch I'm looking at cos my husband was old boy from sch there which wil put us under phase 2A2, got higher chance getting in tt school :evil:
But transport to there is tedious
Wat would u suggest? Thx.
-
pellias:
I believe most school buses can arrange to pickup earlier but you have to pay them extra for each of these trips. It can range from anything between $2 to $8 per trip depending on distance.
I will ask for it den. I hope it can really work out like this then I wont be so trouble if he got cca or supplimentary classes. Now they alredy firm afternoon session for p1 & p2. Just wait till my registration on 15th or 16th july n wait for result then from there will find a student care for him which most prob at clementi ave 2 (mustard seed). anyone have feedback for this student care? -
cchs2:
Yup... got higher chance just hope I wont need to go thru ballot
without a doubt, HP. (higher chance to get in)

-
May I know the class size of the school? P1 and p2 class of 30? How about p3-p6? Thank you
-
Hpps left with 74 vacancies only. Stress
wonder p2a2 wil exceed it anot :xedfingers: -
porcupine12trade:
May I know the class size of the school? P1 and p2 class of 30? How about p3-p6? Thank you
Hi,
replied your pm
-
Henry Park is one of the highly-sought after schools. Two things that bring to mind about Henry Park is Zoe Tayโs sons are studying in the school and the current principal Mr Chiaโs P5 daughter is also studying there. Henry Park is indeed very popular.
-
Donโt think Zoe Tayโs sons are studying there from previous sources.
-
When Henry park primary school was interviewed, the school revealed that Zoe Tay's son is not studying there :-
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35232&start=40 -
hi everyone!
DS will be entering HPPS P1 next year - I'm more excited about primary school than he is
This thread has been most useful -- read thru' the pages & have a rough idea of what to expect for orientation etc
Wondering about school bags size & the number of books that P1/P2 has to carry to school. Is it safe for me to just buy a bag that can fit an A4-size thin file? I don't wish for DS to be overly burdened by a huge bag!
TIA
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login