Thermal pot
-
Hi, I’m looking to buy an 8L Tiger brand magic thermal pot. Went to Taka yesterday and they were selling it at $399 with 10% discount if holding a Taka membership card. Is this the market price or can I get it cheaper elsewhere, or should I wait a little longer for other sales? Thanks for your help!!
-
Bought the 4.5L tiger brand n got a 1.5L endo free from Isetan @ $229 last week.
Going to try claypot later! -
I just bought 6L Takahi Thermal pot from OG at $77 after 20% discount.
I’ve tried to cook some herbal and veg soup. It’s very good. The soup can be kept hot for many hours. -
Hi… just to share our experience with the thermal pot… they are our life saver… when the nanny went on vacation.
We performed some home-cooked meals with the pots for our daughters. (1+ & 3+).
- Rice with steam fish, broccoli. (remember to put in broccoli later)
- Rice with slightly salted chicken drum.
- Rice with steam tofu egg.
- Rice with minced meat.
- Tomato, carrot, potato soup with vegetable.
- Pork rib, dates, wolfberry soup…
It really minimal clean in the kitchen (unless you forgot to watch the boiling part)… Throw everthing in, boil the main pot for a few mins and leave everything in the termal pot for a few hours… lunch or dinner will be ready… -
Hi all,
Can you share recipes for food that you used to cook in a slow cooker or a thermal cooker?
Normally I used my slow cooker just to cook soup. Just simple soup, like pork ribs with corn / lotus roots, beef with carrots, etc.
I don't know what else to cook and what other kind of soups to cook.... :? Thanks ya.. :celebrate: -
Maybe u can refer to the below thread on Thermal pot.
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5622&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
:? Not too sure whether they are the same. -
I use my thermal cooker for soup…boil on stove for 1 hour to bring out flavour and then another hour inside the cooker but cannot leave inside for too long esp if using chicken thigh/pork ribs or they will be tasteless.
-
Hi, I used my thermal cooker a lot, in fact, everyday. Sometimes I even used to keep my pasta and sauce to keep them warm before my kids return from school for lunch.
I do share some of my recipes with the thermal cooker. Just today, I share my chicken stew (http://www.ladyclique.com/?p=388) using the thermal cooker instead of the slow cooker, since can save gas and money.
-
allseasons:
Hi all,
Can you share recipes for food that you used to cook in a slow cooker or a thermal cooker?
Normally I used my slow cooker just to cook soup. Just simple soup, like pork ribs with corn / lotus roots, beef with carrots, etc.
I don't know what else to cook and what other kind of soups to cook.... :? Thanks ya.. :celebrate:
Been also trying with different recipes that I got online.. the lucky part is that I got a small and easy to use slow cooker from a local company call Emsworth. -
Is anyone using La Gourmet 7 litres pot? The one that comes with an extra inner pot? I was at taka and i saw the pots ($98 & $129 with free food jar) but couldnt decide betw the 5ltr and 7ltr pots. Im not very sure what i can use the inner pot for…
Is it better to buy a 5litres pot or the 7litres one that comes with an inner pot?? There are 4 of us in the family (2A2C). Can someone pls share? Tks!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login