Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Aloysiusbb
    3. Posts
    A
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 124
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: *** READ ME FIRST !!! - P1 Registration FAQ ***

      i would like to know… for registering to P1 need to give the school immunisation cert?

      posted in Primary Schools - Selection & Registration
      A
      Aloysiusbb
    • RE: Innova Primary

      anyone enrolling your kids to innova for next yr pri 1?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      Aloysiusbb
    • RE: Innova Primary

      Hi, i was intending to enrol my ds to innova pri… i heard that innova have more outdoor activities is it true?

      and anyone let your kids go to student care centre inside the school?

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      Aloysiusbb
    • RE: Ai Tong

      I’m a ex student of ATS. At first was thinking to enrol my son to ATS but i staying in woodlands and having problem with the before and after school care. But still thinking to enrol him to ATS or 1 of woodlands school.

      posted in Primary Schools - Parent Networking Groups
      A
      Aloysiusbb
    • RE: All About Flu and Cough

      tamarind:
      You can find it at Vitakids (Forum Galleria).


      I bought direct from http://www.vitacost.com.

      ok thanks..

      posted in Health
      A
      Aloysiusbb
    • RE: All About Flu and Cough

      tamarind:
      My boy is taking both Sambucol and Nordic Naturals DHA (pure cod liver oil), he seems to have a lot less cough and cold then before. 冬虫草is also very good, but it is like eating gold.


      Manuka honey is useless for him.

      I think I must have spent almost $2000 on PD fees on my kids who had bronchitis/very bad coughing for at least a few times last year. They only recovered after using the nebulizer. At first I thought that only PD can prescribe the medication for the nebulizer. Then I realized that the GP near my place also can prescribe the same type of medication, so I stopped going to the PD, and see the GP instead. We are using Berodual and Pulmicort which works wonderfully for my boy. I specifically ask for these medication.

      However, prevention is still better than cure. Sambucol seems to work well for my boy. I like it that it is an all natural product (black elderberry extract).
      where can i buy the sambucol.. i c the web but dun knwo how to buy.. :roll:

      posted in Health
      A
      Aloysiusbb
    • RE: All About Flu and Cough

      phantom:
      Aloysiusbb:

      [quote=\"phantom\"]My son also got g6pd, I let him take the cracked lingzhi spores pill. It actually help boost the immune system. When he have symptom of getting sick, I will give him one of those pill. So far so good.


      For his cough, I gave him Cordyceps powdered pills, suppose to boost the lung and breathing functions.

      they got g6pd also can eat chinese medicine har.. but my ds dun know how to swallow pills yet.. just tell the chinese medical hall i will ling zhi and dong chong cao har..

      So far no problem, only are only some type of drugs that g6pd kid cannot take http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/aches/g6pd.html

      I bought the dong chong cao pill from medical hall 正中平(Zheng Zhong Ping). Inside the pill is powdered dong chong cao. So can put the powder in milk. But you may want to check with the medicine hall staff if your child can talk at her age.

      I bought the cracked spore lingzhi from 福华 (Fu Hua). The cracked pores lingzhi is suppose to be 45 time more effective than the raw lingzhi itself. I think you should only give him try the lingzhi when he is older like 4 years old.[/quote]my son coming to .. some chinese medical hall i ask them g6pd can take they ask me wat is that.. haha

      posted in Health
      A
      Aloysiusbb
    • RE: All About Flu and Cough

      phantom:
      My son also got g6pd, I let him take the cracked lingzhi spores pill. It actually help boost the immune system. When he have symptom of getting sick, I will give him one of those pill. So far so good.


      For his cough, I gave him Cordyceps powdered pills, suppose to boost the lung and breathing functions.
      they got g6pd also can eat chinese medicine har.. but my ds dun know how to swallow pills yet.. just tell the chinese medical hall i will ling zhi and dong chong cao har..

      posted in Health
      A
      Aloysiusbb
    • RE: All About Flu and Cough

      ej_mum:
      bitchymum:

      [quote=\"ej_mum\"]
      O.o, thks... btw, is sambucol a kind of medicine or vitamin??? ^.^ Outside Pharmacy can buy??

      It is a kind of immunity booster:-

      http://www.sambucol.com/index.cfm?id=336


      http://www.sambucol.com/index.cfm?id=345

      I bought the range for children .... you can get in Vitakids at Forum gallery. Or you can get it from http://www.drugstore.com which is much cheaper

      I went to the website read thru, seems reali quite gd, haha, but it oni say for cold & flu, cough oso got use?? reali?? I will go and try... hehehe, thks alot...[/quote]my son got g6pd can he take it..

      posted in Health
      A
      Aloysiusbb
    • RE: All About Flu and Cough

      2sweethearts:
      My boy has cough and get sick very easily every other months but since after we gave him the vitakid cod liver oil recommended by my neighbour, we have found tremendous improvement... it has been almost half year already.. he caught one minor flu once but recovered the very next day..


      So mummies if you are trouble over your child getting sick so easily, you might want to try this.. 😄
      i tried giving my son cod liver oil he totally reject it.. 😞

      posted in Health
      A
      Aloysiusbb
    • 1
    • 2
    • 8
    • 9
    • 10
    • 11
    • 12
    • 13
    • 10 / 13
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy