Logo
    • Education
      • Pre-School
      • Primary Schools Directory
      • Primary Schools Articles
      • P1 Registration
      • DSA
      • PSLE
      • Secondary
      • Tertiary
      • Special Needs
    • Lifestyle
      • Well-being
    • Activities
      • Events
    • Enrichment & Services
      • Find A Service Provider
      • Enrichment Articles
      • Enrichment Services
      • Tuition Centre/Private Tutor
      • Infant Care/ Childcare / Student Care Centre
      • Kindergarten/Preschool
      • Private Institutions and International Schools
      • Special Needs
      • Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
      • Paediatrics
      • Neonatal Care
    • Forum
    • ASKQ
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. chatelaine
    3. Posts
    Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 11
    • Posts 617
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: All About Montessori

      :thankyou: buds

      buds:
      Hi chatelaine, i have replied to your PM. ๐Ÿ˜‰

      posted in Child Care
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: Cherie Hearts

      happydaddy:
      kboon2009:

      Hi my child has been in a Cherie Hearts branch for more than a year now. Overall I'm happy with the care given by her PG1 teachers. However I'm not sure if I should keep her there until K2, since I'm not confident of their curriculum. Are there any parents out there with K1/K2 kids who can advise what they feel about the curriculum of Cherie Hearts? Is it adequate to prepare for Primary 1?



      i will be surprise if someone say CC curriculum is better than those specialise k1 k2...

      How about Montessori CC? Is their K1 K2 curriculum good?

      posted in Playgroups
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: Club FTWM

      Thanks LKVM, duriz, Funz & MMM.


      Hope to learn more from you gals and may all of us have more luck with $$$ ๐Ÿ˜‰

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: All About Montessori

      Hi buds


      Is the Montessori school at Jelapang Greenridge Shopping Centre good?

      Any other school that you can recommend for BP area?

      posted in Child Care
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: High Tea

      Hihi


      I have been to Hyatt & Shangri La Hi-Tea, personally think Hyatt is better when compared ๐Ÿ˜„

      Any other recommendation for Hi-Tea?

      posted in Tuckshop
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: International Buffet

      Conraq, Ritz Carlton and Hyatt buffet worth consideringโ€ฆ Only gone for their lunch buffet.


      Also try Vienna International buffet restaurant at United Square and Miramar Koi Japanese buffet. Both are good too.

      posted in Tuckshop
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: Club FTWM

      :salute: Greetings to all great FTWM


      ๐Ÿ˜“ Finally finished reading this thread... Mummies' worries and hardwork.

      I just stumbled upon this thread, didn't know newbies got to report here. I have been busy browsing and posting for many months :oops:

      I'm a FTWM staying in BP with DD 2yrs and DS 1yr and no maid. Prefers to manage my household personally.

      Of course, if $$$ allows, I would rather stay home and be SAHM... Spends quality time with my kids and cooking for them is a bliss. Have to work at least another 15yrs to pay off our housing loan, contribute to household and DD/DS expenses. Good thing about working in my current job is having colleagues to share their ideas on growing up kids and flexibility in taking leaves in case of child emergency.

      I'm one of the mummies wishing ToTo would knock on my door and tell me *Mummy, you can finally be SAHM* :rahrah:

      :lovesite:

      posted in Newbies & Clubs
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: Learning Vision

      Hello


      Anyone has feedback to share for west area Learning Vision?

      posted in Playgroups
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: How can a child gain weight? What do you feed your child?

      I bought Choon Hoe \"kai wei\" powder to feed my children. It will booast their appetite ๐Ÿ˜„

      posted in Health
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • RE: how to get my babygirl to drink water?

      Dr. said is ok to let child drink anything like ribena and 100% fruit juices, not necessary plain water.


      Honey is good for kid too. Sometimes I mixed honey in water for my children and Ribena as well.

      posted in Health
      chatelaineC
      chatelaine
    • 1
    • 2
    • 56
    • 57
    • 58
    • 59
    • 60
    • 61
    • 62
    • 58 / 62
      About Us Contact Us forum Terms of Service Privacy Policy